Regular hideout decoration?

Hey there, Vedajo!

All of the old decorations have been made automatically and freely available to all players, so you just need to locate the decoration you'd like to use in your decorations list and be sure to check for the variant you'd like to use when placing the decoration. I hope this helps!
Hey again, Vedajo!

Could you please try creating a fresh hideout (or change to a different hideout and then back again) to see if this helps? If not, this may be a bug and it might be best for me to move this thread into our Bug Reports sub-forum so that the team can investigate further.
Hey again, Vedajo!

You should be able to retain your current hideout's layout when swapping hideout bases through Helena.

However, if your game is crashing when you attempt to Export your hideout file, you may want to post about this in the Technical Support sub-forum or create a separate Bug Report for this, as you should be able to Export the hideout without crashing the client!
Thanks for trying that!

I'll pass this along to the appropriate team members to check into further. I'm sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime!
Hi there,

Another member of the team has posted regarding this here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3297131

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info