[3.19] Devon's EQ Chieftain - Caveman Bob | Decent Starter + Endgame | Grukthul's Pelt build!

"
Hey thanks for inspiring me to do a bleed eq ! i fell in love with Tawhoa though and i cant really leave it behind so attempted to do it without gruthkul's
using pride with eternal blessing for one free aura, slapped immortal call since it plays really well with valako's dmg boost when losing endurance stacks and it helps with surviving hits
but so far so good!

Yeah regular mana reservation is probably gonna be better overall but I'm sticking to Grukthul's. I'll make a secondary version without it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Can I just stay sunder with this build I am loving the feeling of sunder? or is there something I should change?
I wanted to try this in hardcore, but you are saying its squishy so a lot of armor and 3k regen isn't enough to be tanky? what can kill you?
"Now that's the brainless gameplay I can get behind." Sold
wow this one looks amazing. Im playing with tectonic slam atm and now I wonder if I could use that chest plate too, seems legit good.
Hey, have been having a blast with the build, started red maps today and reached t13 so far, but I'd like to ask about the gems you're using.

Pob shows Vengeance linked to fortify, but fortify doesn't work with vengeance and the crys are linked to 2 second winds.

Is it cause there're no better links?

Thanks for the build and keep macing/staffing them to the ground.
"
devon752 wrote:

Yeah regular mana reservation is probably gonna be better overall but I'm sticking to Grukthul's. I'll make a secondary version without it.

Thank you for your guide. Looking forward to try this build. Any update in non-Grukthul's version?
Last edited by PrimarchFerrus on Sep 1, 2022, 10:25:38 AM
Can this build do uber bosses?
Do you have any suggestions for jewels for this build instead of grand spectrums as they cost a million mirrors at the moment?
I tried this one out for myself, it's realy fun and safe to play from my experience, with almost 4k hp, all resistances capped and good amounts of armor before even reaching the atlas. EQ is a bit slow for the early acts if you decide to use it as a primary skill, but it was a whole different world from the other builds I used to play. Flicker, cyclone and rolling magma were my favourite so far, but this one easily takes a place among my favourites !

One thing I dont get tho, in the PoB, Vengence is linked to Fortify which, from the description, cannot apply to triggered skills.
Was it just forgotten or something ?

This slot could probably be used for something else, but I'm not too good at theory crafting so I'd take pretty much anything (although rn I have many other ways to improve my current situation so I have all the time in the world)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info