Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Launches Soon

"
Collum3 wrote:
What is this now again??? Prepare all to be early in the queu and then POE has connection problems, kicks me out when it was my turn and i am the last in the queu.
so happy:(
is this again a streamer problem?????

From what i can see, servers are still offline, atleast thats what my client says.
"
wojt911 wrote:
"
Collum3 wrote:
What is this now again??? Prepare all to be early in the queu and then POE has connection problems, kicks me out when it was my turn and i am the last in the queu.
so happy:(
is this again a streamer problem?????

From what i can see, servers are still offline, atleast thats what my client says.

Servers are online.
What happenede to ultrawide? Broken graphics?! No full resolution!!
Last edited by Psykrom on Aug 19, 2022, 4:38:15 PM
Harvest changes are grossly overkill. >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
*prays for generous freeb levellers* lol
A shame how 3.19 (aka. Archnemesis 3.0) turned out to be.
The state of the game is worse then ever.
If you care, my suggestions would be:

- revert Archnemesis. Take it completely out of the game.
- revert Harvest changes, make it useful again.

In Archnemesis 3.0 gameplay is really so, so bad. If this is your vision for POE2, I am sure it issn't for me, which would make me very sad, as I love POE and I DO care.
Absolutely remove all archnemesis: plain and simple.

In very old times it was possible to deal with monsters in a different way because the density was much more limited, and because there wasnt hundreds kinds of bad rares & mods combos. There was less 1 death = lose everything penaly content.

Currency: fantastic i have alot of different currencies but i can't really use them with efficiency and it's a pain in the ass to sell everyting to get One main currency. Same problem than above ! Think about it !

You are unable to get back to this state now ggg, admit it, watch yourself in the mirror and admit it !

:-O
I've been playing this game for a while now. It was never less fun. This game used to be so good you could just let it's core player retention speak for itself on top of the business model.

There were bad patches before every now and then. The skillgem balance was given up on a long time ago for the sake of PoE 2's development, players accepted it and stuck around none the less coz the core game was still fun.

This time around you botched the very essence of the ARPG genre; the loot. People won't stick around for this.

Players from the different community-corners of this game rarely have had the same judgement so unanimously. Dare i say ever.

If i were in your shoes i'd react decisively and fast here.

People value their time differently these days.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
TUNE SENTINEL MOBS DOWN! F POE!! cya till tune down .:.
By far the worst league released post PoE 3.0. You guys outdid yourself, you released a league even worse than 3.15(the expedition league)! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 25, 2022, 8:27:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info