[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

@Physium -- you can use the crafting bench to roll 2 green sockets and cross your fingers on the rest.
Can anyone be so kind to put the step by step for crafting the chest? I know is somewhere in the post just can't seem to find it, maybe we could do a collection?

Helmet Crafting:

1.buy ilvl 79 Hubris Circlet with no influence.
2.Spam it with Essence of Spite until it has good Energy shield rolls and 1 Open Suffix, bonus if you get a good resist on it.
3.If you dont have full prefixes, craft a prefix so you are full.
4. You should now have 3 prefixes and 2 suffixes - use a Hunter's Exalted Orb to gurantee one of two mods on the helm: 6-8% Increased Int or 9-10% Increased int.

Chest Crafting:

Astramentis replacement?

I think the rest of the parts are quite straight forward right? Cheers!
Last edited by Jimm on Dec 16, 2022, 7:49:40 AM
I have saved link about crafting from scion thread. Maybe it can help you. midle of the 677 page.

"
Koscigrob wrote:
I have saved link about crafting from scion thread. Maybe it can help you. midle of the 677 page.

Ouuu yeah, the holy bible! Thanks Mate!
Last edited by Jimm on Dec 16, 2022, 8:36:08 AM
I cannot do the sanctum with my lag, usually have up to 200 ms, sometimes up to 500, when standing in my HO.
Any tips?
"
Snowbliz wrote:
I cannot do the sanctum with my lag, usually have up to 200 ms, sometimes up to 500, when standing in my HO.
Any tips?

Is your internet on wifi? I gamed for quite a while a few years back with wifi and using a cable has changed everything.

Do you have something running in the background that could be downloading/uploading and interfering with PoE? If it's not constant, it could be automatic updates.

That's all I've got unfortunately. I hope you work that out! Sanctum must be completely unplayable with lag.
For me switching from wifi to cable helped too with lags.
For coloring issues take a look at https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Will tell you your best chance for colors
@jjmccaw damn that's nice! wish I had that before I blew all my chreomatics doing 2G!
I was able to nab this Megalomaniac for 50C :

I think the Chilled Presence notable ("nearby enemies are chilled") would help with bossing (no need for Vortex to apply Blanketed Snow and other such effects) and during mapping (easier to freeze when the enemies are pre-chilled).

Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info