[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

So it seems with the new influenced mod corpse, we could realistically get 10%int fractured helmets.

What I heard (I have not done much crafting with the graveyard myself, as I'm SSF this league) is that the best way is two use two -1 explicit, one split corpse (which will give you one item with a prefix and one with a suffix), then 200% chance to fracture (so you get both items fractured).

You'd then have to get the new corpses, then +chance for attributes and lower every other tag.

If this works, it could enable incredibly easy 10% int fractures than can be essence spammed for incredible rolls.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Maaster wrote:
I would advise throwing a few more Prefix chance on so you have a higher chance to get an open suffix for %Attr craft

No, that's actually bad. You can see in Craft of Exile that adding the prefix chance reduces your overall success rate. I don't know why. But the chance of success goes down.

Ah, good catch, thanks! Weird interaction though. I guess the overall chance of hitting the int goes down?
After a few very disappointing league starters, I'm going to roll this as my next build. Don't have any major questions or anything right now. Just wanted to say thank you for the incredible step-by-step guide.

Looking forward to interacting with you all. Seems like a very helpful little community!
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
FastOwlDieDie wrote:
Hello dancers! I need some help to way of improve my build. There is my PoB
I've build it in some low budget, so there some strange items there :)
I have some problems with mana while at boss staff. There is 69 manacost of spell while my mana pool only 240. Mana leech doesn't so quick to cast it 100% of time, and there I die cause have not so much leech. Additionally, while spamming icestorm, I have no mana for blink :)
To my surprise, I have no problem with mana in CoC variant of the staff, but it's so annoying kill bosses with it

You need the Dreamer wheel. Depending on your current mana regen, you might use the first node in the Disciple of the Forbidden wheel instead, but make sure it gives you enough regen to cast all of your CWDT spells without any problem.

Having a source of damage recouped as mana can also help rebuild your mana pool when you get hit and trigger everything at once.

Don't forget to quality your belt with attributes catalysts. It's really worth it.

Thanks a lot! I don't have any free points to get Dreamer without great decreasing my QoL. I bought cheep jewel with 3% recoup as mana and seems it solves a lot of my problems atm
"
Kelvynn wrote:

OK, here's the one that I used to craft my wonderful chest:

Graveyard Layout
I suppressed the resist suffixes on it because I already have enough resists on other items. This makes it easier overall and can add a nice +Str or +Dex suffix that solves the stat issues.

If you want a resist mod, replace the 4 corpses on the bottom (-resist and -elemental ones) with 2-3 +resist ones.

Make sure ilvl is 86. You can often buy cheap low level corpses. The level on them makes no difference for the mods but it lowers the average corpse level = item level. After you click Craft and select the base it shows the ilvl of the final product. If it's not 86 then add more +level corpses.

Thank you for this!

Last edited by WetOttersPocket on Apr 11, 2024, 3:04:28 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Could perhaps someone who crafted a chest post the corpse layout from graveyard and the item lvl of corpses.
if i try in poe craft it allways use 88 corpses. And there are in sample items allways all prefixes and suffixes full.
I dont really understand how it works. So a layout for chest and helmet would be verry helpful.
thx

Stefan

Don't use the Craft of Exile auto-generate button. It tries to fill all graves for the best chance. But there is no need to use all 88 graves. There are heavy diminishing returns, and corpses added after a certain amount increase the success rate by some tiny 0.001% or so. The algorithm there is also not very good. Watch Crouching Tuna's video and add the mods yourself like he does there. You can get a lot better success rate with about half of the corpses compared to what Craft of Exile's algorithm auto-suggests.

My saved layout from the other computer doesn't seem to load on this one. I'll post it later when I get to that one.

Graveyard Layout
I suppressed the resist suffixes on it because I already have enough resists on other items. This makes it easier overall and can add a nice +Str or +Dex suffix that solves the stat issues.

If you want a resist mod, replace the 4 corpses on the bottom (-resist and -elemental ones) with 2-3 +resist ones.

Make sure ilvl is 86. You can often buy cheap low level corpses. The level on them makes no difference for the mods but it lowers the average corpse level = item level. After you click Craft and select the base it shows the ilvl of the final product. If it's not 86 then add more +level corpses.

Thx a lot. That helps me really as i dont really understand where to place what corpses for best success.

:-) :-) :-)
"
WinterHiko wrote:
So it seems with the new influenced mod corpse, we could realistically get 10%int fractured helmets.

Influenced mods cannot be fractured, can they? You can't Hunter slam a fractured item. Unless the Graveyard breaks some of the core rules and does that...
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Influenced mods cannot be fractured, can they? You can't Hunter slam a fractured item. Unless the Graveyard breaks some of the core rules and does that...

Yes you can fracture influence mods.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1c169ab/you_can_now_fracture_influence_mods_with_the_new/
Last edited by WetOttersPocket on Apr 11, 2024, 9:09:48 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

It's the new corpses. The graveyard seems to break the usual rule, just like you can fracture several mods on the same item. It has the potential to be insane.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Graveyard Layout

Oh, thx for advice with gravecrafting! I craft this 2 beautiful things in about 10 div (was 4 unsuccessful tries with annul chest)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info