[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Vandamonia wrote:
Whats a good way to farm the synth rings we need. Sorry but 20div each is an absolute scam and I refuse to buy them at that price

isn't 200+ div simplex amulet base a scam as well? I payed 180 div for it....feels bad and good at the same time....

You have to buy 7% rings, there is no other way. Only other option is to wait next league start and then get it early when their prices are low. Unfortunately, that mean this league you have to either pay the price or not get them at all.

if you want to craft it yourself (7% int ring), feel free to buy https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/znje78/used_up_all_my_luck_for_the_league_vivid_vulture/

you will get 1 try for 2 divines. if you hit good ones, you can make your money back by selling good one and keep doing this until you get 7% one. GL!

In this way, you will either lose 30div and have nothing OR get 2 for free. RNG being RNG.
Last edited by gruumine on Dec 29, 2023, 4:34:58 PM
"
gruumine wrote:
"
Vandamonia wrote:
Whats a good way to farm the synth rings we need. Sorry but 20div each is an absolute scam and I refuse to buy them at that price

isn't 200+ div simplex amulet base a scam as well? I payed 180 div for it....feels bad and good at the same time....

You have to buy 7% rings, there is no other way. Only other option is to wait next league start and then get it early when their prices are low. Unfortunately, that mean this league you have to either pay the price or not get them at all.

if you want to craft it yourself (7% int ring), feel free to buy https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/znje78/used_up_all_my_luck_for_the_league_vivid_vulture/

you will get 1 try for 2 divines. if you hit good ones, you can make your money back by selling good one and keep doing this until you get 7% one. GL!

In this way, you will either lose 30div and have nothing OR get 2 for free. RNG being RNG.

So you're saying that the rings come from harvest beast crafting in the league's first week? I find that hard to believe...

I'm interested also as to where to find these -- I've never dropped one.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
gruumine wrote:
"
Vandamonia wrote:

So you're saying that the rings come from harvest beast crafting in the league's first week? I find that hard to believe...

i've ran probably 2000 synth maps in total in standard and have also never dropped one. that said, i would imagine this is what MF parties drop as most of the good drops in this game are mostly dropped in parties

market prices are set by pure human greed in a free game
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Dec 30, 2023, 10:42:27 AM
Ritual is also a good source of synth bases.
heist main source i think....well it was early. now mb still
Am i missing something, or is there no way of dealing with stun in the build?

I was thinking of awakened cast when channeling, but you explained that that might lower damage output?

"
mika1369 wrote:
Am i missing something, or is there no way of dealing with stun in the build?

I was thinking of awakened cast when channeling, but you explained that that might lower damage output?

There's a passive in energy shield node called energy shield mastery.
I also missed it in the beginning
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
gruumine wrote:
"
Vandamonia wrote:

wow, that is a really weird way of making sense of my post, but I agree, one possible route.

to answer your question, No, I am not saying that. However, I do want to point out that harvest/beast crafting juice/materials are cheap for first 2 weeks so maybe that's why :)

EDIT: btw this league inflation have hit the POE game cuz divs are dropping a lot for MF/juiced folks. Personally I sold one yesterday for 30 div....last league max price I saw was 15 div..so this league is a bit weird (there are other things at play) but yeah 15 div from 2-5 div is totally understandable if you take into account the increase in prices of juice/beasts.
Last edited by gruumine on Dec 30, 2023, 4:01:06 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Astramentis can be your final amulet if you are on a budget. There's two more upgrades, the first, about 20-30div and is detailed in the guide, the other is the simplex amulet for 200div.

Wait isn't the first upgrade the crafted Shaper + Crusader amulet?
That's not 20 div, I crafted min for less than 100c
Awakener is like 70c, the bases are like 5 and then all you need is a few alts...
Last edited by Mistok on Dec 30, 2023, 3:54:48 PM
"
Mistok wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Astramentis can be your final amulet if you are on a budget. There's two more upgrades, the first, about 20-30div and is detailed in the guide, the other is the simplex amulet for 200div.

Wait isn't the first upgrade the crafted Shaper + Crusader amulet?
That's not 20 div, I crafted min for less than 100c
Awakener is like 70c, the bases are like 5 and then all you need is a few alts...

Methinks Winter is thinking of the one after the shaper/crusader one, where you get both 10% to int and 14% to attrs as well as the 1% damage per 15 int. You are correct that the predecessor is cheap now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info