[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

After 7 years of playing this game, it finally dropped for me...

Merry Christmas from GGG! xD

(Crimson Temple around 100% quant, Beyond, 3k blue, 1k yellow, 1k purple wisps)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 22, 2023, 12:55:59 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

congrats :)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Merry Christmas indeed! Well deserved after all this time. Guess you can stop playing the lottery now, your luck is all used up.
Gz! Time to mirror that amulet ;)
"
Jespetin wrote:

I'm going to buy some good items and then try to craft that thing!
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Jespetin wrote:

Sounds like a plan! How has the build been this league? I have been just playing trade, trying to decide what to play. Played WI every league almost though :D
"
Jespetin wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Jespetin wrote:

Sounds like a plan! How has the build been this league? I have been just playing trade, trying to decide what to play. Played WI every league almost though :D

I haven't played as much as I usually do in this league (December is always busy time for me). But the build seems to be better than ever. Works really well with the league mechanic. Tanky enough to survive and doing enough damage to clear those wisped-up maps. Now if that Simplex Amulet thing was a little bit more accessible...
Glad to hear. Think it's time to roll a trickster then. And yea, that Simplex amulet seems huge
Last edited by Jespetin on Dec 22, 2023, 7:18:10 PM
how can u see your dps in the POB? even if i select Icestorm (mapping) it will not show me any real looking values?
Im sorry but is this build just completely incapable of running Blight? SInce swapping to this build I have not beaten a SINGLE one, and im not talking about blight maps. Just normal maps with blight in it. Running with optimal towers, enemies are just IGNORING the towers after a few seconds (and no the enemies are not immune to the type of towers they just sprint past). I have no idea what else i can do for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info