[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
llang wrote:
Sold Vaal Molten Shell for 1c, bought staff.

Huh. So that's what you do with the Vaal orbs you find. Sigh. Thanks for the idea!

----

LOL, there go my Vaal Orbs with nothing to show. Currency and me, we do not get along...
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 9, 2023, 10:54:27 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
llang wrote:
Sold Vaal Molten Shell for 1c, bought staff.

Huh. So that's what you do with the Vaal orbs you find. Sigh. Thanks for the idea!

----

LOL, there go my Vaal Orbs with nothing to show. Currency and me, we do not get along...

The league mechanic gives a lot of raw currency when you get yellow wisps. I'd farm some on repeat and you'll get a chaos orb in no time. If you get a lot of yellow, don't forget to clear the area when you get out. The wisps you get in the forest boost the enemies outside of it.
There seems to be Power Charge on Crit as a charm effect (Assassin Prefix). Would that be worth it to replace Pcoc in Staff?

Of course we would lose the more multiplier from the Support gem, but maybe another would make up for it?
"
Maaster wrote:
There seems to be Power Charge on Crit as a charm effect (Assassin Prefix). Would that be worth it to replace Pcoc in Staff?

Of course we would lose the more multiplier from the Support gem, but maybe another would make up for it?

You could get another gem for 10-12% more damage, or you could simply get another charm instead.

Awakened Elemental Focus is the one we used on the boss staff before switching to the crit version. It's 40% more damage, but no elemental ailments. On the mapping staff, it could be Awakened Cold Penetration.
according to https://poedb.tw/us/Charms#CharmMods we can get 3x +(20-30/30-40) str and int from charms + any prefix we like
I'm in yellow maps now, want to switch to the charm wildwood ascendancy but Maji is giving me literally 40-50% more ES. Hard to give that up, who needs sockets anyways
"
Eldrac wrote:
I'm in yellow maps now, want to switch to the charm wildwood ascendancy but Maji is giving me literally 40-50% more ES. Hard to give that up, who needs sockets anyways

That node gives so many crutches during campaign it's so hard to switch when in maps!
Warden just too good. 50% allres and x2 from armor. it gives me just 9%ev 62->71 and 3k ES.
Well yeah charms can be great. 12% mana res x3 of them + flat str/int ot + booms! or smth else...but before it warden just OP
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Warden just too good. 50% allres and x2 from armor. it gives me just 9%ev 62->71 and 3k ES.
Well yeah charms can be great. 12% mana res x3 of them + flat str/int ot + booms! or smth else...but before it warden just OP

If you remove your curse setup from chest, though, you lose something like 30-35% of your damage, and another 15-20% if you remove the Cold Snap four-link.
We really don't benefit from using Tinctures do we? They only proc on weapon hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info