[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Chainstun to death IS an issue with CwC lvl 16. Especially on juiced Eater-Mobs.

I recommend Awakened CWC5. Yes, we lose 1 Icestormcast while Channeling with it but that doesn't matter at all while mapping.

Also Kelvynn: Why don't you pick the % Evasion per Int Mastery¿?¿ It's awesome to have.
"
Necro_42739 wrote:
Chainstun to death IS an issue with CwC lvl 16. Especially on juiced Eater-Mobs.

I recommend Awakened CWC5. Yes, we lose 1 Icestormcast while Channeling with it but that doesn't matter at all while mapping.

Also Kelvynn: Why don't you pick the % Evasion per Int Mastery¿?¿ It's awesome to have.

Do you have the stun threshold with ES mastery and a Corundum flask? I'm not using the latter and haven't had any problems.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Do you have the stun threshold with ES mastery and a Corundum flask? I'm not using the latter and haven't had any problems.

Have the Mastery. Don't have the Flask.

In my opinion tho Corundum Flask is a waste of a Flaskslot, and not having the Mastery and getting a Skillpoint for something other is well worth it.
I'm finding this build very very good :-) Played PoE since 2014, and this is my first time to L97.

However, I'm not quite sure where to progress next. I have a budget of up to 15 div.

https://pobb.in/Mq2H7aeoqasI
...or look at my character Aakrintass.

I know I need to get my implicits on the chest and gloves fixed, I could attribute quality the last ring, and get some +Int clusters as I have enough resists.
%Int rings seem out of my budget, as seem forbidden flesh/flame.

Any suggestions will be appreciated :-)

EDIT: Doh! Forgot to anoint the amulet... (done now and link updated)
Last edited by Cyzax on May 25, 2023, 1:31:38 PM
Made some upgrades, got the forbidden jewwlss, weirdly though I am getting one shot by certain essences, I even kite them and use storm rather than cyclone, its like once my 20/20 CWDT gpes off, I'm hit.

Updated POB
https://pastebin.com/Vq49zksp
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
I know I do not have synth rings/amulet but this build is SOOO good, I was able to completely drop disc so I can run HoI, Hatred, Purity of Ele & Clarity. Using a enlighten level 4 with this combo allowed me to drop charisma from my boots and add whispers of doom. This enabled me to pick up the power charge damage increase 4 nodes. I never stop spinning. I never use self cast. I can clear anything. I feel complete.
"
Rotgarg wrote:
I know I do not have synth rings/amulet but this build is SOOO good, I was able to completely drop disc so I can run HoI, Hatred, Purity of Ele & Clarity. Using a enlighten level 4 with this combo allowed me to drop charisma from my boots and add whispers of doom. This enabled me to pick up the power charge damage increase 4 nodes. I never stop spinning. I never use self cast. I can clear anything. I feel complete.

Dropping DISC, how did you build your health pool? What about split personalitys? and other int/ES modifiers to swap to health?

Edit, I see now, You still have a decent chunk of health and eS.
Last edited by KingExodusGG on May 25, 2023, 7:30:28 PM
"
KingExodusGG wrote:
"
Rotgarg wrote:

Dropping DISC, how did you build your health pool? What about split personalitys? and other int/ES modifiers to swap to health?

11,291 ES with NO disc.
13,025 ES with disc. (21/20)

Feel free to import my charector with POB and you will see all my split personalities. natural affinity and all the cluster jewel , jewels.

And yes, Natural affinity works just fine while spinning, just don't move too much.
I also opted for 1% less damage taken per 210 int.
I went with Anomalous CWDT 21/20 to make a bigger gap between the two CWDT setups.
I swapped out ball lightning for shock nova with inc aoe because like I said, I never stop spinning, so i may as well get guaranteed shock.
"
Rotgarg wrote:
"
KingExodusGG wrote:
"
Rotgarg wrote:

11,291 ES with NO disc.
13,025 ES with disc. (21/20)

Feel free to import my charector with POB and you will see all my split personalities. natural affinity and all the cluster jewel , jewels.

And yes, Natural affinity works just fine while spinning, just don't move too much.
I also opted for 1% less damage taken per 210 int.
I went with Anomalous CWDT 21/20 to make a bigger gap between the two CWDT setups.
I swapped out ball lightning for shock nova with inc aoe because like I said, I never stop spinning, so i may as well get guaranteed shock.

I'm like 3k health and 4k ES with no DISC. Shouldnt the CWDT already have a gap because they have diffenent level and damage requirements? I believe 21/20 anom is just a lower threshold, that may be where im failing, because ill be fighting an essence, my immortcall call goes off and im 1 shot but my res are also not capped withouth the bismuth flask giving 35 to all, maybe i need to balance them first too.

Edit, I stayed CI but I made the other changes anon CWDT w\ FB outside the 3 link, added unbound and cold pen to vort, now i want to buy an MTX for shock, this is some cool tech.
Last edited by KingExodusGG on May 26, 2023, 8:50:59 AM
Get a 1900+ evasion, 350+ energy shield chest. With the evasion counting twords total ES, this will be the biggest bump for you. They are not expensive at all.

Mine is 1917/408 and provides a MASSIVE amount of ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info