[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Guys, I took a break from this build in Sanctum, as it seemed difficult to farm Sanctum with it, but I am looking forward to coming back in 3.21.

Is it possible / doable to do Simulacrum 30 with Whispering Ice?
So far the only build I was able to do Simu 30 with was a Carrion Golem build a few leagues back.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I've done Simulacrum 30 for the first try and that was my first try ever
it's was stressful but get job done. ( it was about 1.9k int in that time )

but if u want FARM simulacrum you need more investments)
"
whiterockxx wrote:

That post is all about a version with critical strike chance tree and how to start, not kelvynn's tree. Alerdy corrected there. TY for advice to clarify the info!

It'll be interesting to decide whether to level up with the non-crit tree or the crit tree. To be honest, ANYTHING OTHER THAN FREEZING PULSE will be a godsend (or mines.)
"
Jadran wrote:
Guys, I took a break from this build in Sanctum, as it seemed difficult to farm Sanctum with it, but I am looking forward to coming back in 3.21.

Is it possible / doable to do Simulacrum 30 with Whispering Ice?
So far the only build I was able to do Simu 30 with was a Carrion Golem build a few leagues back.

Was the same for me. But santjohn solved my problem. I did a break but with his advice i have sooo much fun again and can farm the sanctum in T14 maps. Now i am trying t16. Its a blast. I never could finish til 3 weeks ago. And now normaly i kill lycia in 2 of 3 sanctums. Only if there are verry bad choises i fail.

Its not the best but a good build to farm the sanctum and i have so much fun again.

The best ideas from the thread who are not in the guide i a megalo with unspeakable gifts as the explode work in most cases. map clearing is so fun with it. The second is a watchers with reflect immun. I dont look at the maps and do all unidentified. I died normaly all 20 maps. Now i died normaly not.

EDIT I have to clarify if for you farm the sanctum is a fast and effective way to do it so you need another build.
For me its the posibilty to DO the sanctum in most cases :-)
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Mar 29, 2023, 5:43:38 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
whiterockxx wrote:

That post is all about a version with critical strike chance tree and how to start, not kelvynn's tree. Alerdy corrected there. TY for advice to clarify the info!

It'll be interesting to decide whether to level up with the non-crit tree or the crit tree. To be honest, ANYTHING OTHER THAN FREEZING PULSE will be a godsend (or mines.)

Spark + Pierce + Added Lightning will blast the first 3 acts without any damage nodes (except Trickery + maybe Elemental Focus to the right). It will start to fall off after that without investment in lightning masteries but Act 3 is also the perfect time to switch over to Cold Dot anyway.

Personally I won't be going WI until I have the Stampede - too slow. That means I heavily lean into Cold Dot hybrid rather than an extremely (extremely!) squishy int stacker if you follow the actual levelling tree anyway. Due to knowing I am not switching until yellow/red maps anyway, I am not afraid of some respecs so I happily spend points.
Last edited by Darkscis on Mar 29, 2023, 7:18:57 AM
"
santjohn wrote:
I've done Simulacrum 30 for the first try and that was my first try ever
it's was stressful but get job done. ( it was about 1.9k int in that time )

but if u want FARM simulacrum you need more investments)

Well, any build that can do Simulacrum 30 is a powerhouse in my book!
"You want my sockets?"
WI can do anything you can imagine.. (well, maybe except for 1k+ mines) This build is very reliable, probably the most reliable I've ever played.

Not without cons, but it's definitely a military (i dont give a F*ck) truck that will take you wherever you say.
"
Graiaule wrote:

Doing more tests today, the character atest_III was capable of doing Uber Lab(lvl 75) and Heists(lvl 68) on its current state.

Yes, did all this content without one of the rings xD
well hope they not gona nerf our build somehow xD

well hole with mobs, just for our build)great
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 30, 2023, 3:26:11 PM
Patch Notes Ctrl+F:

- whispering 0
- icestorm 0
- trickster 0
- stampede 0

We good?