[3.19] Spectral Helix Deadeye League Start

Hiii
I have a question about trinity.

At this moment in tooltip i have
2140 - 3568 cold
167 - 3193 lightning
413-786 fire

So all my trinity bars usually at maximum, but not 100% of time

If i'm paying attention, white bar always gets filled the last one and first one to expire
And in.. let's say 5% of times it just refusing to go up

What i do wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Im playing this on SSF and just found The Ghastly Theatre shield.

Should I use it over a plain rare shield with life and resists?
"
Hiii

2140 - 3568 cold
167 - 3193 lightning
413-786 fire

If i'm paying attention, white bar always gets filled the last one and first one to expire

What i do wrong?

Thanks in advance!

You need more lightning damage.
Thank you!

Mapping and bossing is probably the best i've experienced.
killed both eater of worlds and Searing exarch.

Dropped ashes of the stars, (used it for a while but didnt change anything dramatically on my playthrough.)

As a league starter its done its job. Now to spend my 20Div on the next build.(hope I don't miss the zoom zoom).
"
xTj wrote:
Just some feedback. I have been running this build in SSF. I was really on the fence between raider & deadeye for a while. I am glad I chose deadeye. The build is performing better than expected. I was stuck on a 4L until level 85 and still had no problem in yellow maps. Also with crafting being in shambles you have a lot of room to work with. I rarely ever die. Only change I made was I did grab marked for death (culling strike on marked enemy)

Marked for death is great to grab, I grab it once I hit later levels if I don't decided to go with clusters. Fangs of frost is another good node to grab while you are over there if you have more points to spend.

Crafting has been rough this league for everyone on league start. I ended up farming essence on white maps for a while to get it all going.
"
Hiii

2140 - 3568 cold
167 - 3193 lightning
413-786 fire

What i do wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Imagine you roll a random number between the values each time you attack for each damage type. Cold will roll the highest about 80% of the time. You need your lightning damage to be higher to make sure that cold damage is not so favored (but at the same time you don't wanna lower your total DPS).

Swapping Herald of Ice for Herald of Thunder will help, claw with larger lighting damage roll, getting added lighting on gloves/jewelry can help too.

Trying to balance is tough early game. My usual go to is craft a claw with big added lighting, and also with a smaller roll of fire or lighting. That will usually balance out until I get enough currency to buy a good claw.

Also importing your own build in PoB and importing new claws from trade can help get an idea of what you damage will look like so you can see if you can proc Trinity still.

Hope some of this helps!
"
Yrzi wrote:

Can work for early maps, but then getting a decent rare shield with life and suppression will be an upgrade.
"
"
Yrzi wrote:

Can work for early maps, but then getting a decent rare shield with life and suppression will be an upgrade.

Thanks for the reply and the build, its my new favorite

Are there any uniques to look out for in SSF, something to chance or gamble for?

Also Im playing with a controller and flame dash bugs out when standing next to a cliff so I had to switch to swords to leap slam, any changes I should do for the build (other than switching claw nodes to sword nodes)?

Edit: eh nevermind, nightblade doesnt work with swords...
Last edited by Yrzi on Sep 5, 2022, 3:25:25 PM
I like this build but i have two problems.
How i can be safer against projectiles ? In higher maps i have big issue with this, before my attack can leech life i'am sometimes i'am dead :-(
Second is my mana, can't activate wrath (with enlighten lvl 3). Will try to add to amulet Sovereignty. Hope with this i get my missing mana :-) Otherwise i have to try if i do Defiance banner with life (but i think than i dying to fast because less life)
But how i said, i like this build, nice to play in league
hi, I'm having trouble surviving t16 maps, any tips to improve my build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info