Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

Well that's a big meh.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
You'll be able to check out the full list of challenges you need to complete for these rewards when Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra launches for PC and Mac on August 19th PDT and for console on August 24th PDT.

Is there any specific reason to not release full challenge list beforehand, especially when it can affect build selection ?
It probably has a ton of spoilers in it, since CW has already mentioned there is lore.
NICE. I GET TO LOOK LIKE A FECKING BUTTERFLY
We don't want to look like shiny LGBTQ fairies please - we are hardcore exiles that bathe in the blood of our enemies!
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
We don't want to look like shiny LGBTQ fairies please - we are hardcore exiles that bathe in the blood of our enemies!

Hahaha yes true... Rewards are too shiny for me and wings are for princess exiles lol... but new tier system is very cool for people who can't play 24/7.

Btw where can we find/grind/buy the portal on the trailer ? It seems new for me.

Gj GGG and GL everyone !
"
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
finalllyyyyyyyy

Edit : again I love this new version of challenges Rewards , And these looks absolutely FANTASTIC

Balanced Between casuals so they won't miss the whole rewards , and hardcores so they get rewarded for focusing on the game

Edit 2 : Looking forward to try the 38 Challenges version of the rewards with The Ivory Tower *o*
Im still pretty new, so we can earn these just by completing challenges throughout the league? No type of battlepass or anything I have to buy

No need to buy anything. Whatever MTX you unlock by completing X amount of challenges, is yours, for free, forever. ;)
Alright so no Reason to do Challenges got it.
Softcore Andy :)
Preferred Language: English / German
Timezone: EU
"
seanik7 wrote:
"
You'll be able to check out the full list of challenges you need to complete for these rewards when Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra launches for PC and Mac on August 19th PDT and for console on August 24th PDT.

Is there any specific reason to not release full challenge list beforehand, especially when it can affect build selection ?

I realize it is not as much time as we had last league being 2 whole days (which was the only time they have released the full challenge list days in advance), but you will actually be able to know the challenges before actually playing the league. The trick is that after the patch is released and you can download it, the league is active on the website. So you can login on your account on the website and if you look at your account (click on the "logged in as" link), it will have a tab that says challenges and the new league's challenges will be listed there for you to figure out how the hell you will complete them.
looks cool
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info