In the Kalandra League, you'll be able to earn exclusive microtransactions by completing 40 new challenges. At 4, 6, 8, and 10 challenges, you'll receive the Iridescent Helmet Attachment, Iridescent Weapon Effect, Iridescent Character Effect, and Iridescent Wings respectively. Additional tiers of these microtransactions are unlocked as you complete more challenges in the Kalandra League. Completing challenges also grants you pieces of the Kalandra Totem Pole Hideout decoration. Check them out below!

You'll be able to check out the full list of challenges you need to complete for these rewards when Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra launches for PC and Mac on August 19th PDT and for console on August 24th PDT.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
finalllyyyyyyyy

Edit : again I love this new version of challenges Rewards , And these looks absolutely FANTASTIC

Balanced Between casuals so they won't miss the whole rewards , and hardcores so they get rewarded for focusing on the game

Edit 2 : Looking forward to try the 38 Challenges version of the rewards with The Ivory Tower *o*

Edit 3 : GGG Confirmed that you can change to lower tiers of the rewards, you are not locked to the last tier of it , that's Interesting

Spoiler
"
"
ParagonNight wrote:
Can we toggle between tiers or do we get 1 for each stage? I like the T1 Helm the most but want the T4 wings.

In Lake of Kalandra, you'll have the option to select a lower tier version of a microtransaction you want to use. This feature will work on these challenge rewards, as well as any other microtransactions we've released that have tiers.

Last edited by WNDSamurai on Aug 17, 2022, 9:19:29 PM
loving the tiers way of challenges
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
looks pog
Pog nice effects this time
FAT LOLW
That's It? Remember when we use to get a portal or dank pet?
"
Tachykir wrote:
nice

every thing always is nice, do have any script or smth xD

I hope its upgrading and not that we have like 4-5 versions of everything in our MTX Libary
Last edited by Benzka on Aug 17, 2022, 5:54:20 PM
Shiny!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info