Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

look nice with white theme set
Who's been playing Guild Wars 2 recently? Much Aurene vibes for me.
Looking forward to playing the league, appreciate the new challenge design, but the pixie stuff doesn't rock my boat...
Really like 'tiering' idea, but rewards itself kind of so-so this time imo
finally good looking mtx
gtx 710 6gb ddr2 i5 10400f
Not my type of rewards (pixies/fairy themes) this means my time playtesting your game might be shorter than usual.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
So 38/40 again, thank you. Interesting new system.
"
cubagoodinjr wrote:
That's It? Remember when we use to get a portal or dank pet?

You can't be getting super turbo rewards every league.

Ofc there were leagues when we were getting full hideout (Ritual), but there were ones when we "only" got wings as 36 :) it's a cycle. Last league we got full set, which was very nice.
Looks good.

Whatever fairy wings fitting grim setting or not, it would've great if season rewards have consistency, like if you made armor set as reward in previous league then if you making aura effects and etc for next season then it would be fitting well to previous armor set theme. And then in league after that there would be new armor set then new auras etc.
What a shame there no portal in this rewards, at least at 40 challenge. Even if i can't do 40 challenges, i would've know i had a hope. Some golden shinning portal to flex on people who can't complete 40 challenges, instead of long golden rail which collect dust in the corner.

I just think its kinda silly that I completed all atlas bonuses and defeated all regular bosses except sirus yet still only have 4 challenges completed in Sentinel. Just progressing in the game isnt nearly enough. I liked it more when I unlocked things by just playing the game. Now I have to actively chase the challenges and I cant be bothered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info