Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

so beautiful.
I miss the times we got portals and hideouts for challenge rewards. :(
PoE has never been very serious. I mean, it's hard to see piety's cartloads of dead bodies and mountains of corpses alongside literal rivers of blood and not giggle a little bit.
Украина в моём сердце
If achievements are as disgusting as in Sentinel, then wear these mtx yourself
You're so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal?
Oh, I quite like this new Challenge reward distribution; so casual people can have all the goodies of the League, but at a diminished quality, and if you want it shinier you gotta try harder. Very good design. Hope this continues moving forward.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I like it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
finalllyyyyyyyy

Edit : again I love this new version of challenges Rewards , And these looks absolutely FANTASTIC

Balanced Between casuals so they won't miss the whole rewards , and hardcores so they get rewarded for focusing on the game

Edit 2 : Looking forward to try the 38 Challenges version of the rewards with The Ivory Tower *o*
Im still pretty new, so we can earn these just by completing challenges throughout the league? No type of battlepass or anything I have to buy

"just" by completing....

and correct no battle pass or anything.

you pay with time lots of time...
Very cool!
Gandovan
🤮
These look great!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Exhumer1 on Sep 16, 2022, 3:43:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info