Getting rid of console's trade market is a death blow to console players

RIP Console POE. Guess it is about time as we finished beta testing the controller support. Now kill the game on console.
Yeah this change will kill console. Revert ASAP or poe on console will die.

Now Chris!
"
uGotDumpstrd wrote:
"
moneal wrote:
The problem with the board for me wasn't search, sure it is terrible but I usually could find things if they were available. It was never getting trade answers, and having currency tied up while waiting for that answer. Most were probably price fixers. I prefer to message 10 people in 2 minutes over trying 10 trades in an hour.

You keep saying this over and over like its so easy to perform trades with people on PC. People on PC constantly complain about how trash the trade system is. They wish they could have a trade board. You sound like you work for GGG if you think removing the tradeboard will benefit the community in any way shape or form.

If they push this change a lot of people will quit this game. Is that what you want? for the already dwindling player base to leave? Even if they make things cross platform you will get overran by bots and your items you find won't be worth shit. Do you think people are even going to bother taking the time to go to peoples hideouts and trade over 1-5c items? hell no. Not everyone wants to use keyboard and mouse when they play console.

Pretty much.

Forcing us to use a phone while playing it's the worst decision GGG has ever made.
But, granted, it will be surpassed by this nonsense of cross market with pc when it will come.
That day, will be my last day playing poe.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Nov 6, 2022, 10:34:10 PM
his change will turn most casual players away from POE, I can only see it as another shot in the foot for GGG. Rethink that or kill the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info