[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Hypothetically... If I dropped a headhunter would that work with this build? Or should i reroll
"
hi im new in poe and following this guide i noticed that the tree in Path of building makes me choose an option called "Inner conviction" where now is "Ghost Dance" should i still pick it? thanks in advance
It transforms when you put a dominus militant faith jewel in the nearby socket.

"
xZephyreRz wrote:
Hi im new to this CI or shield version

Simple question why my shield is not full ?

Sorry For my English Thank you :D
You have Ghost Dance with low evasion, unallocate that keystone.
"
Vainone wrote:
Hypothetically... If I dropped a headhunter would that work with this build? Or should i reroll
You can kinda do it, but it really doesn't scale too well with this build, that tends to be better for attackers. Plus you'll need to fix your resistances with a budget ring, as the final version of this build relies on only the belt and boots as rares.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 8, 2022, 10:20:32 AM
Thank you so much Cassie :D
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
ioio01 wrote:
Just set to public!! Whenever u have time could you take a look? I would really appreciate some guidance!

I'll list these in order of cost:
- Double check that you've updated your POB recently, I've made some improvements.
- Replace your Phase Run with Purity of Elements, you can get phasing on a flask. If you absolutely insist on using Phase Run, put it in your wand instead.
- True Strike amulet anointment
- Elemental damage quality conversion on your Shimmeron (harvest craft)
- Level 21 arc and galvanic field gems
- Really soon when you have the levels you should get a cluster jewel
- All of your flasks are trash (See the POB for the exact ones you need, and please instill them)
- Boots and belt could be a lot better
- Most of your other gems need quality, buy them 20/20
- Shavs 6-link
- Power charge corruption crown
- Power charge implicit rings

I was able to work until the flasks - still on it, it is hard to roll all of them haha, it already increased my damage.

Doubt about the boot & belt, in trade they are expensive as hell, should i craft them? Is there a guide you recommend to do that?
"
ioio01 wrote:
I was able to work until the flasks - still on it, it is hard to roll all of them haha, it already increased my damage.

Doubt about the boot & belt, in trade they are expensive as hell, should i craft them? Is there a guide you recommend to do that?

The examples given in the POB are just perfect ones, you might be able to forgo a resistance slot or two and cover the difference with a rare ring.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Would you still need power charge on crit as a gem if you had unstable infusion from forbidden flesh and flame?
"
Germakochi wrote:
Would you still need power charge on crit as a gem if you had unstable infusion from forbidden flesh and flame?
Yes, it has a nice more multiplier of 36% at 9 charges. There's no better multiplier gem to replace it with. On Galvanic Field, it's particularly good for bossing with phases, because it ticks the power charge chance every 0.5 seconds, letting you regain them quicker, also one of the best multipliers of course.

On really bad gear, you might get a LITTLE more DPS from crit damage support instead of power charge on crit, just because of how the scaling works. It's not enough even there to be worth losing the utility, it'd be 10% difference at most.

If you want to switch your gems up at all, the only space for it is Empower instead of Faster Casting, on your Arc links.

Despite all of this information, Unstable Infusion jewels are great for Uber bossing utility, if you happen to have them anyway. They would not replace PCoC even in this case, only supplement it. It lets you regain charges between phases quicker, or whenever you re-enter an arena with no safe zone to throw fire traps (such as maven). Note that these are downgrades for DPS compared to perfect rare jewels.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 8, 2022, 3:23:41 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Germakochi wrote:
Yes, it has a nice more multiplier of 36% at 9 charges. There's no better multiplier gem to replace it with. On Galvanic Field, it's particularly good for bossing with phases, because it ticks the power charge chance every 0.5 seconds, letting you regain them quicker, also one of the best multipliers of course.

On really bad gear, you might get a LITTLE more DPS from crit damage support instead of power charge on crit, just because of how the scaling works. It's not enough even there to be worth losing the utility, it'd be 10% difference at most.

If you want to switch your gems up at all, the only space for it is Empower instead of Faster Casting, on your Arc links.

Despite all of this information, Unstable Infusion jewels are great for Uber bossing utility, if you happen to have them anyway. They would not replace PCoC even in this case, only supplement it. It lets you regain charges between phases quicker, or whenever you re-enter an arena with no safe zone to throw fire traps (such as maven). Note that these are downgrades for DPS compared to perfect rare jewels.

Thanks a lot. You are really the best and I'm really enjoying this build and having fun.
the start-up from league start was not easy on this build. To even get it going you needed to wait at league-start until enough people had farmed elder enough to have enough wands on market to start even lifting the build up from white maps. The reliance on uniques is what makes this not so league starter friendly, but the build is solid enough to an extent. Currently lvl 97 and working on getting the 3 additional maximum power charge rings and helm to bring the damage up a bit, but overall trickster version is not tanky enough to take on normal boss encounters like searing exarch...I for example was able to complete it just barely with 2 portals left purely from a defensives standpoint, most mechanics regardless of how many defenses you have up will still 1-shot you. Only major thing to look out for besides the map mods for mapping is any mods on expedition that execute below a certain health threshold - just have to unreserve wrath, discipline, and zealotry to complete them without wasting portals/xp. Unfortunately Inquisitor would have likely been the better option for ascendancy on this build because although the trickster rework sounded good on paper, its not really worth too much besides the free 20% spell suppression you get and ES leech mechanics. Another note is the boots craft, which requires a corruption implicit to cap out spell suppression to move away from atziri boots... That's going to be a time sink in itself. Will say that lightning conduit crackles are nice when you do shock bosses or tanky rares and the damage from LC is insane when you hit a crit at 65% shock (max 3 hits on T16 map bosses) and the arc clear is really good. One of the main reasons I went with this build was for the fact that its arc, but unfortunately its hard to really get arc back to where it used to be pre-nerfs even though its such a cool skill. The heart wants it to be good, but at the end of the day you can only push it so much :P like I said its solid for general mapping and by no means a power-mapper or speedy, but fits a decent balance until you have currency to build the OP meta builds.
"
JackalOG wrote:
the start-up from league start was not easy on this build. To even get it going you needed to wait at league-start until enough people had farmed elder enough to have enough wands on market to start even lifting the build up from white maps. The reliance on uniques is what makes this not so league starter friendly, but the build is solid enough to an extent. Currently lvl 97 and working on getting the 3 additional maximum power charge rings and helm to bring the damage up a bit, but overall trickster version is not tanky enough to take on normal boss encounters like searing exarch...I for example was able to complete it just barely with 2 portals left purely from a defensives standpoint, most mechanics regardless of how many defenses you have up will still 1-shot you. Only major thing to look out for besides the map mods for mapping is any mods on expedition that execute below a certain health threshold - just have to unreserve wrath, discipline, and zealotry to complete them without wasting portals/xp. Unfortunately Inquisitor would have likely been the better option for ascendancy on this build because although the trickster rework sounded good on paper, its not really worth too much besides the free 20% spell suppression you get and ES leech mechanics. Another note is the boots craft, which requires a corruption implicit to cap out spell suppression to move away from atziri boots... That's going to be a time sink in itself. Will say that lightning conduit crackles are nice when you do shock bosses or tanky rares and the damage from LC is insane when you hit a crit at 65% shock (max 3 hits on T16 map bosses) and the arc clear is really good. One of the main reasons I went with this build was for the fact that its arc, but unfortunately its hard to really get arc back to where it used to be pre-nerfs even though its such a cool skill. The heart wants it to be good, but at the end of the day you can only push it so much :P like I said its solid for general mapping and by no means a power-mapper or speedy, but fits a decent balance until you have currency to build the OP meta builds.

Just to let you know, I've made some improvements and lower the suppression boot requirement a lot.

I've developed the guide a LOT since you started playing it. Ironically it was originally Inquisitor, and I ported it over to Trickster, only to find out Inquisitor was still better. I stand by the fact Trickster is better for noobs and budget players, Polymath recovery is insane for campaign and white maps.

Nice job getting so far in the progression! You can get level 21 Arc and Galvanic Field, and you should use level 20 CWDT gems. This is a BIG factor in your defenses. You can also consider switching over to one of the other POBs, the baseline one is pretty much only for budget, the others end better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info