Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Launch Twitch Drops

"
Dryuu wrote:
Still waiting for the last drop... I still didn't get the wings... account linked in twitch and showed me the message i got the drop, but it is nowhere to be seen... fix it.

Same happened to me. I unlinked my Twitch and POE, logged out of Twitch ad POE site, logged back into Twitch first, selected the link to link POE account, signed into the POE website and linked.
Opened POE and it was there.

Hope this helps you!
"
octeris wrote:
So you want me to watch Twitch instead of play the game? WeirdChamp

i mean, it's called "second monitor content" for a reason
"
Dryuu wrote:
"
Thajarin wrote:
"
Dryuu wrote:
Still waiting for the last drop... I still didn't get the wings... account linked in twitch and showed me the message i got the drop, but it is nowhere to be seen... fix it.

Did you "claim" the drop?

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

It's not there... I was on mobile twitch app, watched the stream, it said I got the drop and the drop is nowhere to be seen... I thought I forgot to claim it, but on PC it was already gone.

Mine shows 3 or 4 things I have claimed in the past. Does yours show it at all on there?
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
fooprints and Hideout Crap ? no thanks. idiotic stuff
GGG be like

"oh sh*t, they dont like the minions we gutted, quick distract them with some free mtx's"
Nice.
nice!
nice :D
inflating the twitch numbers for potential new fresh meat..

wouldnt it be better to let people play the game rather than watch the same 3-5 streamers take over the section? most of the people will simply mute the tab and get whatever you're giving regardless.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Rakushi wrote:
"
octeris wrote:
So you want me to watch Twitch instead of play the game? WeirdChamp

Right? :D

Tripple monitors of course. Stream + Game + POB/wiki etc.

P2W FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info