Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Launch Twitch Drops

Still waiting for the last drop... I still didn't get the wings... account linked in twitch and showed me the message i got the drop, but it is nowhere to be seen... fix it.
Cool!
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
"
Dryuu wrote:
Still waiting for the last drop... I still didn't get the wings... account linked in twitch and showed me the message i got the drop, but it is nowhere to be seen... fix it.

Did you "claim" the drop?

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
YAAAAAAAY
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
nice gameing chair !
"
octeris wrote:
So you want me to watch Twitch instead of play the game? WeirdChamp

It's more if you miss leaguestart. Back in 3.4 I was at a conference interstate for the league launch but still watched a bunch of Havoc's stream at the time from my hotel - I expect there's a fair number in that situation.

Probably also good if you are someone who wants to wait till the meta settles before deciding what to play (I don't recommend this, but some do prefer this style)
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Thajarin wrote:
"
Dryuu wrote:

Did you "claim" the drop?

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

It's not there... I was on mobile twitch app, watched the stream, it said I got the drop and the drop is nowhere to be seen... I thought I forgot to claim it, but on PC it was already gone.
I would like to, you know, play the game. But it's not too hard to turn on a stream, I guess.
"
octeris wrote:
So you want me to watch Twitch instead of play the game? WeirdChamp

You know, it's possible to do both XD
One monitor has POE, the other has Twitch stream(s) up
:D
nice, I don't have that throne mtx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info