[3.19] Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Poison Stone Golem Elementalist

Rn im having around 1div and im not enjoying my league starter. Does this build can comfortably clear t16 kalandar map with investment around 2div at this point of time? And can u compare between stone and carrion golem?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Aug 27, 2022, 1:18:37 PM
"
peacemultiply wrote:
How would you compare this build with Maw of mischief stone golem build? Which one is suited for bossing?

I have never played maw of mischief golem buid.
My understanding is that it is the superior build.

My build guides are not optimized for dps or survivability.
My guides are optimized for newbies.

"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Rn im having around 1div and im not enjoying my league starter. Does this build can comfortably clear t16 kalandar map with investment around 2div at this point of time? And can u compare between stone and carrion golem?

I have not taken this build to t16.

This build is NOT designed to easily farm hard endgame content.

It is designed to get newbies to red maps.
To be an easy league starter to generate currency for experienced players.

I was able to farm 300 chaos with this build as league starter in a short amount of time. (level 67 heist contracts and white maps) I got bored and rerolled.

One thing I can say, it is VERY smooth leveling thru the campaign and transition into maps.

T16 lakes, by all accounts are HARD, so I dont know if the build is right for it.

Kay just put up a video on youtube for her SRS necro, where she is doing the hardest content, wave 30 simulacrum, maven, etc.

Ghazzy always comes up with builds that dominate the hardest content.

BUT
NONE of these builds are cheap.
The days of minion builds doing endgame content on the cheap are over.
Minions now need serious investment to do the hardest content.

My build will take let you cheaply farm currency.
Clayshaper maces are cheap and crazy OP.

My build is super simple, made for newbies, and as such, to get that simplicity, I left some dps and survivability on the table.

P.S.
Stone golems have better single target dps, Carrion golems are a LOT better clear.
I chose Stone for the life regen,
Hi. Can u tell what stuff i need for animate guardian?
"
QuaxOne wrote:
Hi. Can u tell what stuff i need for animate guardian?

I removed the AG from the build.

At league start I had a AG in the build, and gave suggestions for gear.

But...

This league, AGs are dying way to easily.
They cannot survive red maps.

So.

I say, dont use one.
I only wanted to thank you so much for your splendid guide and this build. I am no near to be considered a good player. Though I have been coming back occasionally since 2012 I am an eternal newbie. My first char a flicker striker ended right at first attempts at maps in Kalandra. Then I took your golem witch and I am having a blast. It’s still hard for me to hit and dodge so I said to myself I can try to only dodge and my minions will do the hitting. It’s exactly what I expected and more. Thank you.
"
mejla wrote:
I only wanted to thank you so much for your splendid guide and this build. I am no near to be considered a good player. Though I have been coming back occasionally since 2012 I am an eternal newbie. My first char a flicker striker ended right at first attempts at maps in Kalandra. Then I took your golem witch and I am having a blast. It’s still hard for me to hit and dodge so I said to myself I can try to only dodge and my minions will do the hitting. It’s exactly what I expected and more. Thank you.

Glad you like it.

I too like builds where I do not have to aim.
After league starting this build, my second build was a totem build, also no aiming.
(Palstrom's Caustic Arrow ballista Trickster)
Golems in general are having a bad time on Lakes.
Im using Carrions instead Stone atm but i'm testing a bunch of stuff and need to change my whole gear.
I cannot do dif10+ lakes. Some Expeditions and Blights encounters are a pain.
I think the only way atm is getting 3 large cluster setups and stack a fkton of primordials while running stone golems.

I have a pob for carrions using Dialla + 2 clayshapers and this setup has around 600k per Carrion.
Theres another setup using 3 large clusters for Stone Golems who has around 800k on the slams.

GGG posted that they are working on damage taken by minions cause they are weak.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
In your act 4 details, you state u need a 4B chest, but I think you mean 4R
https://pobb.in/LDDStQSP2w81

I am trying to build this with low investments (arount 5 div).
Normal Maven is not hard, but I am not too experienced for dodging mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info