I'm sorry, but these supports [Removed by Support]

These supports are Doa, LESS damage??

Are you for real, you want me to slot a support that provides no immediate real benefit, but actually has a drawback???

[Removed by Support]

This is banal, [Removed by Support]

Unreal...
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 11, 2022, 6:14:22 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2022, 1:06:28 AM
It's like you started and stopped at "less damage" without considering the gem's intended use (hint: it's not for your primary damage skill).
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
There is no use, they are strict gimping

LESS damage.

LESS

How hard is it to ascertain that that is a bad idea/ game design?
Ya that gems doesnt go on your primary damage links. I see it going on something like OoS or the like. Shock as though dealing 500% more damage should make getting 50% shock doable if you dedicate a 4 link to it.

Its also level 1. We will see how the less damage/shock effect scale with levels too.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Aug 11, 2022, 5:22:47 PM
"
aggromagnet wrote:
(hint: it's not for your primary damage skill).

This.

"Bad design", lol. In particular, maybe look at that other skill gem added that does damage based on shock value and cannot shock. I wonder if these combo when using the support on a low damage high shock secondary skill? I wonder I wonder...
Украина в моём сердце
Let me ask you a question, you think that adding a gimping, non-"kill faster" support in a secondary skill is superior to not doing that and instead just find a way to kill faster?

I'm truly curious here.
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
(hint: it's not for your primary damage skill).

This.

"Bad design", lol. In particular, maybe look at that other skill gem added that does damage based on shock value and cannot shock. I wonder if these combo when using the support on a low damage high shock secondary skill? I wonder I wonder...

Don't bother. Most players of this game have devolved into "go fast, hold right click, everything explodes". Skill synergies, combos, use of multiple skills...."nah, fuck that, too slow"
nevermind, I think I misread the topic
- here's my sig
Last edited by AcrylicHercules on Aug 11, 2022, 5:36:00 PM
Looked OK to me i've not seen the numbers yet but relatively optimistic
Besides the "unholy" 2 button builds, it could also be slotted on a mobility skill like lighting warp and combined with elemental focus on the main skill to squeeze in more deeps, I'm liking the support gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info