I'm sorry, but these supports [Removed by Support]

Always love these panic posts right after new patch notes. Same as always, we adjust and move on. Who wants something that never changes?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
New league new complaints from people who haven't even test-driven it. Just wait a couple weeks and some innovative player out there will have an OP build capitalizing on this gem's power ready for you to copy.
It's so hard to get people to stop white-knighting.

LESS damage.

Please, for the love of all that is kiwi, take that into consideration when telling me it's not bad...
just play cleave, it got a huge buff with +2 radius
My issue is that the support doesn't serve a purpose. Most builds that lean into shock hit 50% really easily. So is it for a shock supported setup that shocks at like 10% to get elevated to 40-50%is? Like Frostblink with added lightning and this?
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Don't bother. Most players of this game have devolved into "go fast, hold right click, everything explodes". Skill synergies, combos, use of multiple skills...."nah, fuck that, too slow"

Oh I'm like that too, though I do like my triggered skills! No way in hell I'd use this support if it required pressing 2 buttons frequently, but it doesn't. You can trigger either the main damage skill or the support one.
Украина в моём сердце
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

LESS damage.

Please, for the love of all that is kiwi, take that into consideration when telling me it's not bad...

It's not bad. Arcanist Brand, Shock Nova, Overcharge. Apply huge shocks with fire and forget brand, then nuke with a 6L Conduit.

No one ever cared about the DPS of Arcanist Brand.

"
Nohmah wrote:
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

LESS damage.

It's not bad. Arcanist Brand, Shock Nova, Overcharge. Apply huge shocks with fire and forget brand, then nuke with a 6L Conduit.

No one ever cared about the DPS of Arcanist Brand.

Thanks for spelling it out. Seems like seeing "LESS" is too much much for some to get a few more brain cells aligned.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info