... I'm sick of reading 90% of threads

and in that case i would only said THANK YOU GGG for everything you've done
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2022, 2:36:47 PM
THen find better things to do than sitting on this Forum.
"
Aynix wrote:
THen find better things to do than sitting on this Forum.

tell me all mighty aynix are you feel bad too because i see you all around
He is not the one bitching.
"
Darksouls02 wrote:
He is not the one bitching.

He is bitching about 90% of the threads so your statement is false.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Real easy solution to your problem.

Or are you saying posts here auto open for you?
When a new post appears he is picked up from anywhere he is and magically pulled in front of his monitor and he is not free until he reads it through. Terrible fate and I am honestly amazed how he manages to survive.
"
Bosscannon wrote:
When a new post appears he is picked up from anywhere he is and magically pulled in front of his monitor and he is not free until he reads it through. Terrible fate and I am honestly amazed how he manages to survive.

like i said 90% :)
"
dragomirrr wrote:
"
Bosscannon wrote:

i feel for you and your terrible fate playing a game you dont like
Last edited by dragomirrr on Aug 8, 2022, 2:49:39 PM
As you can see I am not playing it much anymore. Mostly just checking if they decide to unscrew it at some point and posting replies whenever I feel like. I, however, am not making posts complaining about being sick doing what I do.
Last edited by Bosscannon on Aug 8, 2022, 3:00:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info