Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

Eeeeh maybe if it had some max fire res it would be interesting. Kaltenhalt is an early game unique and it has +5 max cold res and it has niche uses. Why not the cloak? Either way, I am waiting for something more exciting
"
trixxar wrote:
"
GVD9K wrote:
but 40% Physical convert (not just hits)

I could be wrong but I think no conversions work on DOTS, so it will just be hits?

Only item I know that converts dots specifically is Blackflame, which states the ignite as chaos (not just fire as chaos).

The Important part here is that this is not conversion. This is damage taken as.
This will finally buff reflect builds.
can you add like before\now if something change and its not new unique.
"
"
Magic_M wrote:
That new Cloak of Flame is really good! It will not become chase, due to being common still, but the power creep of this is really a lot! Remember that Lightning coil got nerfed from 40% to 30% and only works on hits! And it got -60% to light res, not +67% fire! That's about 3 T2 suffixes worth of res difference. Sure the life from Coil is missing...but don't tell anyone, the fire shift is much better than the others:

There are 2 unique jewels and a unique gear that allow you to never take ANY cold or lightning damage ever again since last patch, and this one will bring phys taken to 60% already as well. Then you get a helmet mod for hits as fire + eldritch implicit and you just need to fill the remaining 20% phys from hits somewhere - only fire taken then(and 40% of phys dots still :-/)! Of course you use a buffed ruby flask (mageblood or 2 alternating with 70% enkindled, PF gets 20% better effect now as well) and with arctic armour, I think you might be able to stand still finally! ;-)

Everyone being upset about another "trash change" is a psychological problem right now, I think: The hype train is derailed and just like an upset child, even a candy won't help now - "that's also trash!", until they calm down and get back to their normal, rational beings state of mind...

Make this build and upload to youtube and pm me the link , CYA later

Do you expect every reworked unique to be BIS minmaxxxed?
He made a very valid point when comparing with the infamous lightning coil.

Maybe it's not THE best item for any build, but it's a very good item.
New Cloak of Flame - very nice unique design in my opinion!

For its level req even the reflect dmg is decent and with ignite duration and phys taken as it combines two interesting mods with each other, so it might even be used by some characters in mapping.
Can´t wish for much more on a low level unique, but haters gonna hate :D
Previous post got removed (thanks GGG!) so I'll say it once again, but in a different way.

Gee, I hope the other 99 uniques are actually changed to be something good, something usable, and something worth a gear slot.

Cause this one ain't none of that.
Interesting. Increased a couple of the stats to be higher than the old max at minimum for Cloak of Flame. Where did the chance to ignite go though? Can't just change a couple numbers and expect anyone to not notice one stat is completely gone. (Why am I even bothering to write this out - I remember seeing this unique and just left it on the floor wherever I saw it drop)

Perfectly balanced ;)
Add arctic armor and ruby flask if you want for extra lulz
Last edited by Hardsun on Aug 5, 2022, 1:26:25 PM
Had you only said 'we buffed a bunch of uniques', without telling us which ones.

upon seeing my first 'buffed' cloak of flames, i would have looked at it, and immediately vendored it.

i made a joke in another thread, "kaoms now has 510 hp". im **really** getting this feeling.

you nerf the easily accessible passive tree, defensive gems, and then give us stuff like cleave aoe and this unique. its exhausting and its toxic.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Aug 5, 2022, 1:38:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info