Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
DragonDrain wrote:
im curious as to what they will do to the tactician considering its just an upgrade to magnate

Yeah I bet they all get the same new text but with new text of their own.
So much + on every item. When will Poe wiki be updated for skills and levels reaching 50?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"Remember, remember, the 5th of November,

Gunpowder, treason and plot." - try not to forget the Nomad and the Tactician when making the before vs after comparison. How's that for estimating the magnitude of the actual "buff"?
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
I'm not sure I like change either way, +3 levels and increased damage at the cost of attack speed. It's kind of a trade off to be honest, with attacks gem levels are not extremely impactful usually, unless there's some threshold involved. I would have liked to see some more defenses on it. Maybe life is too out of theme but what about crazy evasion? Spell suppression? Feels like it could be a little better.

This change is definitely done for cyclone (most probable course - it should be enough to push the 8th stage with some investment so maybe Legion like aoe slayer will be a thing), shield charge (more flat phys from armour/evasion on shield), charged dash and maybe chain hook (memeworthy, at least). Flicker needs either Farulls or better chest (especially crit is vital).
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
This change is definitely done for cyclone (most probable course - it should be enough to push the 8th stage with some investment so maybe Legion like aoe slayer will be a thing), shield charge (more flat phys from armour/evasion on shield), charged dash and maybe chain hook (memeworthy, at least). Flicker needs either Farulls or better chest (especially crit is vital).

Cyclone will get the 8 stage but overall net loss in damage by about 10% with the exception of facebreaker cyclone builds imo.
Magnate is meh also. With so much defenses gone, Darkness Enthroned will become even more important
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
Magnate is meh also. With so much defenses gone, Darkness Enthroned will become even more important

??? The resistance is still there but doesnt need strength to get now.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

...and sacrifice 100 base HP ? Resistances is not a issue.

EDIT : It would be ok 1 C leveling item. I wont trash it if I find it while leveling.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Aug 10, 2022, 3:00:21 AM
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

...and sacrifice 100 base HP ? Resistances is not a issue.

EDIT : It would be ok 1 C leveling item. I wont trash it if I find it while leveling.

Whelp I'll buy it cheap then. ^^
Am I missing something or is the Magnate now pretty good? I mean those mods are equal to "deal 25% MORE damage", aren't they? with the high all ele res it seems like a really good target to double corrupt and get some missing life or crit multi.
Last edited by Nyalee on Aug 10, 2022, 4:29:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info