How to add +1 to level socketed gems on this bow?

How to add +1 to level socketed gems on this bow?

I just can't figure out how crafting goes.
Last edited by AlgernonThirteen on Aug 2, 2022, 7:37:19 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2022, 9:52:10 AM
- Aug for suffix
- Regal and hope for 2nd suffix (If not beastcraft "remove prefix, add suffix" (farric lynx iirc) and hope the "bad" prefix gets hit; if not you fucked and need to alt the +2 again.)
- Craft "Cannot roll attack mods" on the remaining suffix ( 1 ex)
- Slam Ex for guaranteed +1 socketed gems

Like 99.9% sure that was how you did it, cant doublecheck atm though, so maybe wait for confirmation :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
as long as the suffixes are full, and theres an open prefix, 'cannot roll attack mods + exalt slam' guarantees +1.

if there are open suffixes, your exalt slam can add shit like resistances/stats
I ended up with this piece of gem:

This crafting system is just...beyond. I probably shouldn't get too mad cause it's a free game after all.
what... what did you do???

pro tip - start with essence next time

i realize you're on console, but on pc these things are like, a couple chaos each. use a couple until you roll a bow with 2 prefix 2 suffix, then you craft 'cannot roll attack mods', then exalt slam, and now you have a +2 bow +1 gems bow.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Aug 3, 2022, 12:54:29 AM
sounds like he rushed into without doing any research. Use youtube or something don't go in blind. Plenty of crafting tutorials especially for the +1/+2 bows.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
There was plenty of research, didn't rush into anything. The crafting system is broken.
Most of the guides out there are just pure shit, I wouldn't recommend those to anyone. Especially if you are on the ps4 market, where a single "shrieking essence of dread" sells for about 80 (eighty) chaos orbs.
Oh ok sorry.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
The market price of something is not relevant when essences are readily accessible with the essence nodes on the atlas passive tree. This gives you a easy access to a high supply of high tier essences. The only issue you might have is with either (a) corrupted essences which are a bit more rare and (b) specific crafts or very high tier crafts which may require a significant amount of essences.

That isn't the case here, you only need a handful of T2 dread essences to get a good bow.

You were given the right information in this thread and you ignored it.
Ignoring the fact that the crafting system is broken, is entirely on yourself. In hindsight, I should have recorded it.

"readily accessible" you say? Please enlighten us on how easy it is to get those specific essences.
Because if it's not easy to get them, then those market prices do seem pretty relevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info