Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Livestream Twitch Drops

Amids all the negativity,
i just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the employees at GGG.
You are appreciated and we are THANKFUL.
Have a great day and release of the expansion.
weird wings !!!!
MTX I wasn't going to buy for doing a thing I was going to do anyway? Obviously not everyone will like a particular cosmetic, but free is free. Thanks GGG, I do like Twitch drops, keep them up!
freebies!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I seen what wings been on previous twitch drops and hyped a bit when seen about this twitch drops, but this wings compared to previous just average at most, quite disappointing.

Some people are happy even if you give them random scraps, and then attack those who don't have same pauper opinion. Why you not pickup random white items on maps? It's free! You can get scroll fragment for those! It's not like GGG lost leg or money giving away that wings, most of people will not buy these wings even if it would be on sale.
GGG give away wings mostly to promo their stream, so more people will watch it and consequently promote their game. Twitch drops is common thing, GGG not first to do this.
I don't even written this text to somehow condemn GGG, they can giveaway what they want or don't do it at all, it's up to people to took it or not, and say like they it or not. I wrote it to those paupers who happy to get random scraps and accuse others for being not grateful.

(english my second language so errors happens)

Last edited by SolarWizard on Aug 1, 2022, 6:41:48 AM
garbanzo, AGAIN
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I found myself do not liking static wings without animation while running, but thank you GGG anyway ;)
Wing collection gets bigger.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
godshero11 wrote:
Lots of people complaining about a free item to watch something.

It's not free, it costs us our time.

Someone forcing you to watch it?
Stop giving those wings all the time. Give me something else !!!!!!!
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
I will not use this wing, but will still join the livestream
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info