Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Livestream Twitch Drops

wow, these look like really nice wings, can't wait to tune up
These are cool!
Those wings are cool, sadly ingame they seem like they are stucked/frozen, most of wings MTX move around but this one just stands there, its kinda weird. But a cool design tho, I hope they add some movement to it
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
AGAIN??? lazy rewards for expansion reveal is a good omen for whats coming up

Says the guy who has bought 0 supporter packs and expects to get the coolest shit for 45min of a reveal he was gonna watch anyway lol.
alteast be a little grateful..
"
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
AGAIN??? lazy rewards for expansion reveal is a good omen for whats coming up

imagine complaining about free rewards, you would've hated the rewards given out years ago during reveal streams (0)

Perhaps the comment is sour, but it still stands as valid.

"

Lazy reward equals lazy league mechanic?

Not really, but its potentially foreshadowing. There hasn't been a verifiable link between the rewards and league performance.

If you think in specific terms I would guess you could imagine what the OP was getting at. Either position stands as valid, however.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Jayjthejet wrote:
Those wings are cool, sadly ingame they seem like they are stucked/frozen, most of wings MTX move around but this one just stands there, its kinda weird. But a cool design tho, I hope they add some movement to it

If you get 2 of those wings you can combine them.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Thats cool ty
[Removed by Support]

Anyway thanks GGG for all you do and the free stuff. Can't say I agree with all the nerfs, but here's hoping for some good news at the announcement.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 10, 2022, 6:13:48 PM
wings name : Infinite Cringe
these look like if dogs had wings and could actually fly xD
nice Ill be able to get le wings if I wake up at 6 am
I like cheese

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info