Developer Interview - Michael - Supporting Composer

Next one with voice actors, please? :)
"
I’ll just name the first big ones which were Beethoven and Nobuo Uematsu

Why this part doesnt surprise me :D I think if anyone who played any agmes with Nobuo uematsu music is hooked immediately. Same for classical music of Beethoven. Can't wait for PoE 2 and new league with yours and Kamil music.
"
small chunks of music that can be dynamically changed based on what is happening on the screen. For example, seamlessly going from overworld music, to boss music and back. Or varying intensities of music in that boss fight based on boss health or mechanics.

This is absolutely awesome, I love when games pay attention to this stuff and PoE has been doing very well in this regard with the dynamic music. I'm glad to know it's going to keep up in PoE2, looking forward to your work!
Michael sound assistant whatever - when will you pay attention to the hideout music dropping off and just being silent for what feels hours or probably until next login? Hard to enable loop huh? Hard to cut out all the silent bits and make it loop huh? Support...
nice interview =D

thanks and good luck on your epic adventure!
Well done, really!!!
:))
Thanks for the interview! As an aspiring composer and musician myself (I play drums), it's great to see insight into someone new joining the team!

It's great to hear that there are potentially new influences/styles coming in with a new addition to the composing team (love Kamil's work too)! I love the Merveil theme! Honestly with the JRPG comment, I think it could work! For some kind of "tragic" boss fight, like the last fight in Dark Souls! Keen to hear the work on PoE2!
"
Makosi wrote:
Michael sound assistant whatever - when will you pay attention to the hideout music dropping off and just being silent for what feels hours or probably until next login? Hard to enable loop huh? Hard to cut out all the silent bits and make it loop huh? Support...

You're a funny one. Love it.
Looking forward to hearing your music!
I love these staff interviews.
It's funny that Michael seems to be a person really suited to and exited about the job, and and so it's lucky for GGG and him that he got it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info