Developer Interview - Michael - Supporting Composer

Nobuo + Beethoven. There is a combo. :D
I wish u good luck in standing to the level of kamil. he is a bit of a genius ya know? I guess we'll see if kamil was right on bringing u in soon enough... Welcome to the family!
I still miss Act 1 Lionseye music from the past... :*(
"
The best music is the music you don’t realise is there until it’s gone. It’s not really about taking centre stage, but enhancing what you’re seeing on screen.

Yes 100% this :D
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
>For example, seamlessly going from overworld music, to boss music
>some primordial old gods.

Leaks Pooog
Sad that i need to turn off all music and some sounds just for some extra fps
From someone that really enjoys Epic Orchestral music e.g. Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, Mark Petrie, Joe Blankenburg and others... I really like the OST for POE and its many releases. Very unique and amazing.
"
omgree wrote:
Did he got mirror?
lmao XD
"
KatCut wrote:
I wish u good luck in standing to the level of kamil. he is a bit of a genius ya know? I guess we'll see if kamil was right on bringing u in soon enough... Welcome to the family!

Personally I think the composer before Kamil was the genius. It captured a lot more heart and emotion, with a theme fit for Path of Exile.

Truly miss the older music and sad it was replaced.
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
KatCut wrote:

Personally I think the composer before Kamil was the genius. It captured a lot more heart and emotion, with a theme fit for Path of Exile.

Truly miss the older music and sad it was replaced.

Let's agree to disagree. I love kamil's music, he managed to create a cohesive theme for poe's music creating many interesting yet familiar music throughout the game, his music just rocks and feels like poe. I do like the old music but it felt a bit more atmospheric for the general area of wraeclast while kamil's tracks are each distinct for their theme and area/league but feel like it all comes back to the game's main theme(the shaper realm's three notes which u can hear remixed through all his tracks one way or another).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info