Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

Can't wait!

a few weeks more of wasting in game resources on meme builds. cant wait for the new supporter packs!
Okay so give us something more to do I for one got board after so many seasons of maps because it's just the same crap different abilities add more end game use maps as a paragon level or something. Since release and over 100 characters later the game's gotten boaring. Sure some are able to keep replaying but really it's the same stuff with new balance.. at this point I'd expect more from an update. Or even a fixed market were item's are fixed price and once in the market we shouldn't have to wait on others to decide if we get the item when we paid the asking price... Get ride of the chat bots also always selling products earned in game for real money. .
Looking forward to see what u guys bring to the table :) <3
CATW
something something cat
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I put in for off the weekend of the 12th, but it was denied due to inventory :( So the delay works for me! GGG please just confirm a date so we can request vacation.
Ahh man. The week prior was perfect for me. Thanks for letting us know early though.
I love how lately you guys now have no idea when stuff can be released or last minute delays for up to a month yet nothing comes up tested anyways. Still no news of poe2/mobile/hard mode/any plans for the NEW loot 2.0 since it took you a few years just to scrap that hype. In the meantime, no content going core again and the next league MIGHT release on this second guess of a date.
Bring back Sentinel, it's not too late to correct a terrible mistake :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info