Weekend Stash Tab Sale and Divine Lightning Arrow Effect

Please GGG! Static Strike MTX!! (Try #11)
I'm trying to play this league but the game is all bugged.

Now I'm getting DC of instances every weekend. But you're all ready to display
new and new MTX.

I'm wondering how are you going to sell something without players.
"
While we're at it, lets also buff Spectral Throw!

I've wanted this for awhile, as it basically just sucks, not only mechanically but it doesn't even have our weapon effects on the projectiles.. the ones we have to pay for..

Also when weilding a claw, such as the really cool model from ravager support and the blades turn inward toward the center of the character because of claws being curved blades.. then when you use it with spectral throw it rotates end over end but not in the correct way, with the claw facing forward so the claw ends would be at a ripping direction, instead, it throws basically bashing the enemy with the sides of the weapon as if it was a hammer rather than a claw.. really ruins the fantasy of being a creature throwing spines or something like a hydralisk.. also this would be an extremely easy change, just tilt the angle of the projectiles that claws face when you use them with spectral throw.. so they work like claws..

I guess even having our weapon MTX we pay for on our projectiles is too much to ask though, then they just stick spectral throw with nothing but shitty MTXs so we're forced to throw doofy looking projectiles unless we're using energy/celestial energy blade MTX..

Why there isn't a misery spectral throw MTX that throws randomized glowing blue blades with every attack is a bit beyond me at this point, seems obvious that there are like 10+ skills that randomized Misery blades would not only fit perfectly for theme, but also would be insanely awesome and probably sell like hot cakes. Crackling Lance, splitting/shattering/Lancing steel, Molten Strike, Lightning strike, lacerate, frost blades, ethereal knives, blazing salvo, forbidden rite, ice spear, etc

Maybe they just hate spectral throw, just giving it the melee tag would add so much, since things like rage vortex get the melee tag despite not being in any way melee so it can benefit from more combos, while spectral throw doesn't get the melee tag despite using a melee weapon, cannot shotgun, doesn't really get any benefit from being a projectile and doesn't get the melee tag so no multistrike, no ancestral warchief, hard to generate rage, etc

Could also make spectral throw projectiles count as lingering blades for blade blast while they're in the air.
I rerolled to TS beacuse there was no good Lightning Arrow MTX, maybe it's time to go back ;-)
Does anyone know if the Guild Stash Bundle is going to be in the shop this weekend?

750 from the last time I saw it, is still slightly better than the current sale totals.
That divine lightning arrow effect looks like it would look spectacular with Galvanic Arrow as well. Is there any way that it can be supported as well?
Here comes the nerf! :) (LA)
Last edited by c8die on Jul 3, 2022, 12:27:07 PM
look pog
"
Kisada-122 wrote:
"
While we're at it, lets also buff Spectral Throw!

I've wanted this for awhile, as it basically just sucks, not only mechanically but it doesn't even have our weapon effects on the projectiles.. the ones we have to pay for..

Also when weilding a claw, such as the really cool model from ravager support and the blades turn inward toward the center of the character because of claws being curved blades.. then when you use it with spectral throw it rotates end over end but not in the correct way, with the claw facing forward so the claw ends would be at a ripping direction, instead, it throws basically bashing the enemy with the sides of the weapon as if it was a hammer rather than a claw.. really ruins the fantasy of being a creature throwing spines or something like a hydralisk.. also this would be an extremely easy change, just tilt the angle of the projectiles that claws face when you use them with spectral throw.. so they work like claws..

I guess even having our weapon MTX we pay for on our projectiles is too much to ask though, then they just stick spectral throw with nothing but shitty MTXs so we're forced to throw doofy looking projectiles unless we're using energy/celestial energy blade MTX..

Why there isn't a misery spectral throw MTX that throws randomized glowing blue blades with every attack is a bit beyond me at this point, seems obvious that there are like 10+ skills that randomized Misery blades would not only fit perfectly for theme, but also would be insanely awesome and probably sell like hot cakes. Crackling Lance, splitting/shattering/Lancing steel, Molten Strike, Lightning strike, lacerate, frost blades, ethereal knives, blazing salvo, forbidden rite, ice spear, etc

Maybe they just hate spectral throw, just giving it the melee tag would add so much, since things like rage vortex get the melee tag despite not being in any way melee so it can benefit from more combos, while spectral throw doesn't get the melee tag despite using a melee weapon, cannot shotgun, doesn't really get any benefit from being a projectile and doesn't get the melee tag so no multistrike, no ancestral warchief, hard to generate rage, etc

Could also make spectral throw projectiles count as lingering blades for blade blast while they're in the air.

I think you're right and they hate Spec Throw
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info