[Xbox] 3.18.1c Patch Notes

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
Loading screens make it unenjoyable now . Ty 4 another great patch
And when this lag gets fixed? I bet on pc 3-4h its max or downgrade patch whud take place. Way we are treated like 3 World country? Camon i don't want to be salty but its weekends and i want good time with poe.
The game has ridiculous loading times now on xbox series x, fix it please!
PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP! What was the point of it anyway? Revert back to the previous version.
These load screens are giving me a disturbing amount of time to reflect on my life choices. Sort it out GGG!
Have you all seen the new supporter packs though?
GGG perhaps one should, I dunno, play test a patch before uploading it to everyone to make sure it doesn't break the game. Just an idea.
The thing that boggles my mind a bit is that this doesn't even really need to be directly play-tested; median/P90 area load time should be a front-and-center KPI (automated metric) and it should be (TM, I know) very straightforward to instrument this and add it to a release dashboard that would have lit up like a Christmas tree with 300%+ regressions.

Given it's GaaS, there's really no impedance in automating that kind of health data and getting it noticed long before a publish.
Maybe after fix wee get some free stuf from shop?
At least think that way free mtx or nice discount

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info