[Xbox] 3.18.1c Patch Notes

26-28 seconds to enter and 20 seconds to leave a map on a series x. you are amazing lol. game is playable but quickly becoming leavable if this is not fixed. at least revert back to the prior patch ffs.
This is horrendous and borderline unplayable. Is it as bad on the old xbox?
+1

textures are blurry... unplayable in groups. loading screen takes 1 minute to finish

Confirmed that this happens on both Series S and Series X

CHange to Quality mode and the blurry dominates the screen.

How did you guy manage to make loading times even worse?
I realized it as soon as i reopend my game 3 time.... Opend this in the loading screen and just saw that we got 3 18 c today :D Gooood didnt even need to read u guys should really test ur stuff and the best thing .... We need to play it until ggg fixed it but thats not it ..microsoft needs to confirm this spaghetti code so yea guys we need to play this mess for a week now gg(g) btw Rollback plssssssss

Last edited by MoD Capsi on Jul 1, 2022, 9:40:21 AM
Loading sceen is 3 to 5 time longer.
STOP NERFING AURA
Loading times are now much worse….. to the point of not wanting to continue.

This patch was obviously only done for PC and most likely had no console testing. Please revert the changes.
"
Angriff366 wrote:
This is horrendous and borderline unplayable. Is it as bad on the old xbox?

At first not really, but I think it got worse and worse. It's not super noticeable when loading into a map but going back to hideout was generally quicker and now it's just as long as loading into a map. This is on a One X. I'm just happy my skill was fixed. Imagine farming an entire mirror while having the cast range of character length for 19 minions that have a 50 second duration.
Last edited by Sizzlebuzz on Jul 1, 2022, 2:34:31 PM
patch this patch
The load times are getting worse!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info