3.18.1c Patch Notes Preview

it shouldn't take 8 minutes to load back into a empty map after you've cleared it.
im done with POE for a bit. cya next league
my load times take a lot longer after this patch :(
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
i have performance issue and really long loading time after this patch
"
Sprakenheit wrote:
Loading times has been so much longer right after this patch. I've also noticed that UI elements blur after loading in, even just opening and closing the altas and character skill trees the nodes blur.

I didn't notice if my client patched again nor do I know if you pushed a hotfix (since there was no announcement) but the performance was much better today, better than before the patch, although the loading time is still longer than normal.

Edit: Performance is unstable... Good in some maps but terrible in others
Edit2: Seems like sentinel empowered mobs tank the performance. Even with abyss, harbinger, eldritch minions, and strongbox mobs all at the same time the performance is fine. But even just a single sentinel empowered pack freezes from out of screen.
Last edited by Sprakenheit on Jun 30, 2022, 7:51:08 PM
Yep Longer loading and some texture problems.
I am having the longer load times and weird ui blurry stuff as well... hopefully a fix soon? kinda just afking in hideout as maps are too unstable....
nice
"
Zenshii wrote:
"This patch contains futher improvements..."

What is futher?

Based on the responses in this thread, I'm going to guess it's the opposite of 'further'.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
thanks
"
Zenshii wrote:
"This patch contains futher improvements..."

What is futher?

It was so "further" that performance meter suffers of integer overflow so that now we observe negative performance. 😏

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info