3.18.1c Patch Notes Preview

still no fix for 100% blight crashes i see
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Fixed a bug where Hexproof Enemies could sometimes be unaffected by Curses that affect Hexproof Enemies.

Self curse?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
!
Hmmm. load times to get into a map have signficantly increased with this patch, fyi.....
While you're looking at tweaks for ground effects, consecrated ground can be absolutely bonkers in situations like conqueror's arenas, making frost bomb essentially mandatory to deal with it.
nice nice very
cant even play the game since this patch. it wont even load
Fixed a bug where in the Uber Shaper and Uber-Uber Elder Boss Fights, The Shaper's Ultimate Chaos (bullet hell) skill could have more projectiles than expected.

Friggin KNEW I wasn't crazy when mr bullet hell would be a 20 proj circle each teleport
I’m not sure if this is the right forum to post in but post-patch the game is extremely poor performance. I had 180 FPS before and barely maintain 40 FPS after the patch. Extremely choppy. And I have very good computer. Any workarounds?
well thank god for this

"Improved the audio of Shocked Ground trail left by Monsters with the Storm
Strider modifier."

this was keeping me up at night.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info