Squire isn't good enought for Neversink?

Thats why u check filters yourself especially in unique section. Neversink even notes on most his Unique sections.

Neversink's notes

"These uniques are worth very little. Note that the game and the meta changes fairly fast, so be careful with this section! Hiding this section at the start of new leagues and in SSF is a bad idea. You've been warned."

"The Tabula Rasa & The Squire unique are exceptions and can be edited under 'Misc. Items' at the bottom of the customizer."

"The squire always drops with 3 white sockets and we use that data to identify it!"

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:

"The squire always drops with 3 white sockets and we use that data to identify it!"

So if you're "lucky" enough that a WWW corrupted Oppressor drops, Neversink will go off but you still only get an Oppressor. :o)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

So if you're "lucky" enough that a WWW corrupted Oppressor drops, Neversink will go off but you still only get an Oppressor. :o)
Haha good point.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

Haha good point.

wouldnt it drop id'd because its corrupt? and then neversink would be able to read the name, and still hide it.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Jun 29, 2022, 11:16:20 AM
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

wouldnt it drop id'd because its corrupt? and then neversink would be able to read the name, and still hide it.

As far as I'm aware, filters cannot read item names. For divination cards it works because each is a BaseType of its own.
But the BaseType of Squire and Oppressor are identical, i.e. Elegant Round Shield
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
If the filter would hide the squire - trust me there would be a truckload of posts about it (and it would get fixed ASAP).

Afaik, something like that has never happened, Neversink does a great job.

Did you try turning it off and on again?
dont worry about it you'll never drop or afford one anyway
"

"afford"
BRUH...

"
kaepae wrote:
If the filter would hide the squire - trust me there would be a truckload of posts about it (and it would get fixed ASAP).

Afaik, something like that has never happened, Neversink does a great job.

Who knows,mb I was first. He isnt a robot,so can miss something too. I still dont get screenshots but whatewer,lets pretend all works fine.
Last edited by PugnaDugna on Jun 30, 2022, 5:16:25 AM
Literally 2 seconds searching "squire" in the filter:

"

Show # $type->uniques $tier->exsquire
Sockets >= 3WWW
Rarity Unique
BaseType == "Elegant Round Shield"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 175 96 37 255
SetBorderColor 175 96 37 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
PlayAlertSound 6 300
PlayEffect Red
MinimapIcon 0 Red Star

And you instead make a passive aggresive forum thread instead :s
"
He's standard. Chase items are fairly easy to come by.
-Official Forum Dweller-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info