[3.19] Volatile Dead - CwC - Cyclone / Beginner Friendly Guide / Good Clear Speed / All Mods

Curious as to how you fit in the 4 auras. I followed the gem, tree, gear setup as best as I could and struggle to find how you get there without annointing Charisma. I just annointed it so I could fit them in, but without it, the 4 auras were like 100.10% of my mana. It's close but not sure what I'm missing. Even have a lvl 4 enlighten on and the Unnatural Instinct jewel hitting the herald reservation stuff. The POB has a lvl 3 Enlighten, so there's definitely something big I'm not seeing.
"
DannyO wrote:
Curious as to how you fit in the 4 auras. I followed the gem, tree, gear setup as best as I could and struggle to find how you get there without annointing Charisma. I just annointed it so I could fit them in, but without it, the 4 auras were like 100.10% of my mana. It's close but not sure what I'm missing. Even have a lvl 4 enlighten on and the Unnatural Instinct jewel hitting the herald reservation stuff. The POB has a lvl 3 Enlighten, so there's definitely something big I'm not seeing.

I have updated the POB to fix exactly this problem.
"
De_CODEBLACK wrote:
"
DannyO wrote:

I have updated the POB to fix exactly this problem.

hey De_CODEBLACK, do you think the witch version is better than the templar version??? it is takier or more dps??? 3 Div should be enough to start the build and start farming more to the end game? thx alot
Hey guys, may i ask why use Cwc over CWDT with VD setub?? wouldnt cwdt be better for fast casts and more damage??? and how is the build going o for end game contend?? i dont know if ishould go thatr VD or explosive arrows balista... =/

some people are telling me that VD is not all that good like it use to be.. can some noe give a end game feedback plz??
This still viable for new league set up? my minion build sux now so need a new build
The Tactician is a unique

Studded Belt

Item acquisitionQuestionmark.png
The Tactician is drop disabled.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/The_Tactician
学习
I am total noob; Have played a several of toons. Just two have made it to endgame, and I play in Standard. I was looking through this build... I am a bit confused: Seems the build "consumes" corpses... The Ascendancy points clearly lean to that fact. But I don't see "Flesh Offering" in the build, and as far as I understand it, it is the only way to consume corpses besides unique helmet of devouring or sumsuch.

Clearly the way the toons seems to play... It is casting Cyclone and Vortex constantly while staying moving. Is there something in the build auto casting consume that I am not seeing? Or is the proximity to the corpses enuf to make the Ascendancy worth the points?

Sorry to be a bother... Thanks in advance.
-Dejunai
Last edited by dejunai on Oct 29, 2022, 7:19:14 PM
"
dejunai wrote:
I am total noob; Have played a several of toons. Just two have made it to endgame, and I play in Standard. I was looking through this build... I am a bit confused: Seems the build "consumes" corpses... The Ascendancy points clearly lean to that fact. But I don't see "Flesh Offering" in the build, and as far as I understand it, it is the only way to consume corpses besides unique helmet of devouring or sumsuch.

Clearly the way the toons seems to play... It is casting Cyclone and Vortex constantly while staying moving. Is there something in the build auto casting consume that I am not seeing? Or is the proximity to the corpses enuf to make the Ascendancy worth the points?

Sorry to be a bother... Thanks in advance.
-Dejunai

That is a very good question, the corpses are consumed via a jewel:
Kitava's Teachings Small Cluster Jewel:
Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana
10% more Damage taken if you haven't Consumed a Corpse Recently
Thank you so very much for the info... Like I said I am a noob... I am not up to date on passive jewels and especially the cluster ones... Thank you for explaining.

-Dejunai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info