[3.19] Volatile Dead - CwC - Cyclone / Beginner Friendly Guide / Good Clear Speed / All Mods

May have missed something but how are you dealing with ailments?
"
May have missed something but how are you dealing with ailments?

Good question, i also would like to know.

I was looking for a CWC VD for a long time but i really love Necromancers, then i find this build and i thank you for that.

I played skeletons mage in Sentinel and went to level 100 and farm my mageblood.

Im planning to go for a necromancer again and play this build next league and was asking myself if going for headhunter belt would be worth ?

If so, we can get rid of the pain attunement node, so does a HH is better than +30% spell damage ?
no videos?
Yeah too bad we didnt get videos of what the author was able to do with the build.

I decided to run it before going for it for next league and i did well because its terrible at single target and also way too squishy ... i wont run this build for sure

Im only level 88 but i got all unique items, decent gear, 4 labs done, all pantheons captured, all cluster jewels and its still terrible

Its just a good build for mapping, im running t16 20% quality and its ok, but it struggle with delirium bosses, and map bosses are way too long to kill

Dont expect doing juicy maps with this, or simulacrum or any pinnacle bosses

Like someone says in the 1st page, its just a fun OK'ish map runner

Also, leveling with this build was a pain until u get Stampede boots, move speed is terrible even if i leveled it with 3 quicksilver flasks

If u want to tryhard a Cast While Channeling Volatile Dead (but with an inquisitor version), i recommend taking a look at this guy, the build is insane but not early league friendly, its mirror-tier budget :

https://www.youtube.com/user/montblanc566

He has a "budget" POB before he runs the setup linked in his videos : https://pastebin.com/TLt4DqeZ
Last edited by Balochette on Jul 30, 2022, 10:13:53 AM
My dude! So I see you put the 3.19 tag in this. What are your thoughts? Do you think with the recent changes, is this still viable?
Following Sivtec00, is this still available ? Thanks you !
This build should work in version 3.19.
I can't promise it, but will try it out again myself.

Last league, some of you had problems with the build that I never had myself.
Do we have an updated POB for 3.19?
I've been running these types of builds for 6 leauges now.

This is not a build for beginners and its damage for bossing is complete ass unless you know how to build it.

Omniscience + annihilating light + the covenant + stampede boots. big boi attribute gloves with fire exposure on hit. Corrupted attribute rings with one being curse on hit. More attributes from belt and helm with +fire dmg to spells and enchant.
"
ImOldGreg wrote:
I've been running these types of builds for 6 leauges now.

This is not a build for beginners and its damage for bossing is complete ass unless you know how to build it.

Omniscience + annihilating light + the covenant + stampede boots. big boi attribute gloves with fire exposure on hit. Corrupted attribute rings with one being curse on hit. More attributes from belt and helm with +fire dmg to spells and enchant.

Wish someone would have said that sooner xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info