[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
BowWizard wrote:
Can someone confirm my DPS calculation are correct. I'm going cross-eyed checking it - https://pastebin.com/DwEb3ryH

You actually have 18 million DPS as you only have 8 projectiles set on your Poisonous Concoction skill. The default is 9 (10 with Awakened GMP).

You are missing a few other tweaks that add up to significant DPS boosts.

1. Your shield doesn't have the Crusader's mod on it (very difficult at this point in the league to achieve that, I know). See previous comments and the main post for details.

2. Your Amulet is missing the Damage Over Time multiplier.

3. Your belt is missing the Increased Chaos Damage mod.

4. As you said you don't yet have the Forbidden jewels. Don't underestimate these - it's not just the raw DPS (and defense) they provide, they imbue a lot of movespeed and attack speed that greatly enhance the way the build feels to play.

5. You haven't yet transitioned to the Witchfire Brew double curse version. This alone will give you a huge DPS increase when everything else is in place.

6. If possible get an Anomalous version of Withering Step. It puts more stacks on the mobs, which will help overall (it won't show up in PoB, but in practice it makes a difference).

7. You can get +1 Maximum Frenzy charges on your gloves (double corrupt), and both your rings. Tough at this point in the league, but something to watch out for. The more Frenzy Charges we get the better. It's our biggest scaler after projectiles.

8. You can improve your Watcher's Eye (mainly for defense). Again, tough at this point in the league, I know. See main post.
Last edited by t0lkien on Feb 21, 2023, 6:59:40 AM
Is the farul fur the first item to obtain to migrate to this pob ? I've begin this league last week and tried PC and viewed this.
Last edited by KalZar90 on Feb 21, 2023, 5:40:00 AM
"
KalZar90 wrote:
Is the farul fur the first item to obtain to migrate to this pob ? I've begin this league last week and tried PC and viewed this.

It really depends where you're at in the development of your character, and what gear you have already. There are a few moving parts to this build. Take a look at the Notes section in the main post, and the progression PoB's in the PoB section.
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:
Can someone confirm my DPS calculation are correct. I'm going cross-eyed checking it - https://pastebin.com/DwEb3ryH

You actually have 18 million DPS as you only have 8 projectiles set on your Poisonous Concoction skill. The default is 9 (10 with Awakened GMP).

You are missing a few other tweaks that add up to significant DPS boosts.

1. Your shield doesn't have the Crusader's mod on it (very difficult at this point in the league to achieve that, I know). See previous comments and the main post for details.

2. Your Amulet is missing the Damage Over Time multiplier.

3. Your belt is missing the Increased Chaos Damage mod.

4. As you said you don't yet have the Forbidden jewels. Don't underestimate these - it's not just the raw DPS (and defense) they provide, they imbue a lot of movespeed and attack speed that greatly enhance the way the build feels to play.

5. You haven't yet transitioned to the Witchfire Brew double curse version. This alone will give you a huge DPS increase when everything else is in place.

6. If possible get an Anomalous version of Withering Step. It puts more stacks on the mobs, which will help overall (it won't show up in PoB, but in practice it makes a difference).

7. You can get +1 Maximum Frenzy charges on your gloves (double corrupt), and both your rings. Tough at this point in the league, but something to watch out for. The more Frenzy Charges we get the better. It's our biggest scaler after projectiles.

8. You can improve your Watcher's Eye (mainly for defense). Again, tough at this point in the league, I know. See main post.

Thanks for all these tips ! Extremely helpful for continuing the journey. I think I have an awakened GMP so I'll slot that in and hunt down an anomalous withering step.

For the other items you mentioned I don't play league, I'm a rebel and stick to Standard so league time isn't an issue. Being in Standard has it's pros and cons. Some of the items exist and some don't. They are all expensive if they exist, but I periodically check trade. I considered trying to craft what I was missing but that seems an improbable and even more expensive route, so I'll just have to bide my time. I'm working towards getting the passive points to use the forbidden jewels atm. Be back when that's done ! Back to the grind for now.
Last edited by BowWizard on Feb 21, 2023, 9:12:19 PM
Probably should have asked this question sooner the mid 90's level but how do you achieve the move and throw poison stutter moves shown in the videos ? I can move or throw but not both as shown in the video. Is this just alternating between LMB and RMB. Tried that and it's very clunky but if it saves me dying then I'll just have to get used to it I guess :-)

Also - why are the poison concoctions red instead of the usual green ?
Yeah the stutter stepping is L then R mouse button pressing. Most bow skills seem to require it as well. I try to limit it usually as it reduces the flow of the gameplay somewhat and can get tiring. It's the only way to clear packed areas though.

The red skill effect is an MTX.
Last edited by t0lkien on Feb 24, 2023, 10:57:10 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
Yeah the stutter stepping is L then R mouse button pressing. Most bow skills seem to require it as well. I try to limit it usually as it reduces the flow of the gameplay somewhat and can get tiring. It's the only way to clear packed areas though.

The red skill effect is an MTX.

Thanks. Wasted a whole day yesterday getting xp and then losing it because I was trying to be a zoom zoom character and getting it badly wrong so I figured I'd look more closely at the video. This is more a kill, move, kill. move, not a stand, blast and hope. Plus I keep getting suckered into fighting the blue men, which in most cases is a waste of time. It's actually inefficient to try and kill everything.

Still looking for those upgrades (belt, ring, gloves and ammy). They don't exist in Standard, except for an ammy at 360 div (and it isn't even very good at that !). Did pick up the forbidden jewels cheaply. Can't wait to slot those in. POE is fighting me all the way here but I'll win out in the end :-)
What is the process of getting help to get a Sanctified relic?
Do i have to be present and in all rooms on my maps with my carry or can the carry just get to the final room and then invite me?
This is for the resolute technique thing.
Does my carry need to run all rooms from my HO?
tHANKS.
Man this build is killin it. Love this a lot. Really tanky with just 3k hp lol. I am currently lvl 90 and I can even do uber elder, almost stand afk in middle of the mobs. And dot is not problem after getting the big pantheon on the top right(yeah unlocked all of it).

I also got the bleed minor pantheon since burning ground doesn't kill me that easily.
Man this build is best build I have played since last 7 leagues tysm!!!

My current pob is: https://pobb.in/8uRzSzfh_Hp4

still levelling and making currency
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on Feb 25, 2023, 2:55:49 AM
Tried the build. Very solid but visual of the skill itself just killing the fun. No freaking idea whats happening on the screen :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info