Game Mechanics Q&A Answers

"
Beglets wrote:
"
Actually, D3 has more depth in some areas over PoE. In d3, pets are useful. In D3, account bound items/currency enforces a level playing field and abolishes the trade to win cheese like in PoE.

Lol, like 99% of PoE players who can afford paying for games played D3 already.

So please don't tell us what D3 can do and what not, and also how great a game it is. 🤦

When you say “us”, you really mean you.

Do you know what a discussion forum is? Deal with it.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
ty
Why does new ranger keystone Fury of nature dosn't actually make your sell chill apply 100% more chill effect on yourself?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
i'd still like to know why i haven't seen a single T4 seed from harvest since 3.11 harvest league
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
I must comment that i srsly dislike bosses that have dps check. That is bad game design and is not what is poe about. New uber bosses are just that. We need more bosses like uber elder where you could kill them with 50k dps and 1 hp. New bosses cant be evaded at all, require insane concentration(ping/reaction/cpu stutter) and 99% of players either make immortal builds to avoid all mechanics or mirrors tier 1 shot builds that 1 shot those bosses. In short you made endgame cancerous for most ppl. I and i hope most other ppl play poe because its fun and not because its dps check and craft simulator. Dont make me play cast on death builds that 1 shot uber bosses.
My question would have been, Why does Mark let Chris take all the flak? Mark is his boss right? Chris has to ASK for final say in all the updates from that guy lol
"
Deus_Vitae wrote:
My question would have been, Why does Mark let Chris take all the flak? Mark is his boss right? Chris has to ASK for final say in all the updates from that guy lol

Just in case you're serious:

Chris is the boss. He, Jonathan, and Erik are the company's founders.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Anything which says damage is taken from something "before" something else can only work for as much loss as you have of that thing. Excess after the first thing is depleted must be taken from the original thing, just like how normally damage is taken from Energy Shield before life, but a hit which deals more than enough damage to deplete ES will take the remainder from life.

What happens if the nearest totem has 1hp, but you have a second totem with enough life to take the hit fully?

Does the damage cascade onto the second totem, or the player?
There is a bug preventing creeping frost chilling ground from applying chill, if player do have secrets of suffering, or "you can't chill " mod from amulet
I'd like to know the opinions of the devs as well as from fellow players what do you think about the fact that players "used a second slayer character just to cull the boss at 20% life" that uses the portal from your main character? Is it a new thing? Seemed like a underwhelming end to a boss fight to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info