[3.19] Cheapbunny's Energy Blade Spectral Helix Assassin | Sublime Vision

Hello, I chose this build as starter.
Can i pick trickster ascendancy, and pick forbidden flame\flash with "unstable infusion". I understand that its for less damage - more survival, but will the damage be too low for comfortable farming (without uberbosses etc) until accumulate for rings and sublime vision?

And is it good idea in start dont pick power charge in left side of tree, and pick mastery of swords (under frenzy charge on right side tree)?

P.S on map build very funny. TY)
Stunt Inmunity?...
This is a pain without Stunt Immunity...
Char seems Squizy at starter... I die a lot...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 21, 2022, 3:59:51 AM
This is not a starter build, dying all the time, at tier 2 maps, sometimes loosing portals, 1 shotted, bad starter build, so bad.
It is a difficult build for starter. Even at 80% evasion with flask, dmg is ok by the time you start maps, but survival very difficult

Fun playstyle, however im going to shelve it for now and come back to it when im funded.
"
Vyr75 wrote:
This is not a starter build, dying all the time, at tier 2 maps, sometimes loosing portals, 1 shotted, bad starter build, so bad.

"
MaxIgnoramus wrote:
It is a difficult build for starter. Even at 80% evasion with flask, dmg is ok by the time you start maps, but survival very difficult

Fun playstyle, however im going to shelve it for now and come back to it when im funded.

Harvest nerf and AN buff makes this build very hard to league start with. I think it is still doable, but need more gearing to progress.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 21, 2022, 10:38:10 PM
Bandits?
"
ZadiasStark wrote:
Bandits?

Kill all
Hello! Nice build looks really fun :D I was wondering if this build was leaguestarter viable and if there was a lvl 90 tree that i could refer before end game nodes.

Thanks! :)
"
dinmolair wrote:
Hello! Nice build looks really fun :D I was wondering if this build was leaguestarter viable and if there was a lvl 90 tree that i could refer before end game nodes.

Thanks! :)

Here you go, not too much different from the 96 lvl skill tree actually.
https://pastebin.com/WF9YwT1A
Yeah the only problem i keep running into is getting stunned a lot lol. Though I have been having fun with a different build instead of going my normal cyclone or totem build so thank you!
Last edited by Riptheripper on Sep 17, 2022, 7:38:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info