[3.19] Cheapbunny's Energy Blade Spectral Helix Assassin | Sublime Vision

"
cheapbunny wrote:
Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath

Thanks so much...

How did you get attack speed and critical strike chance on energy blade my friend?... Thanks in advance...

I bought a 20-23 Energy Blade to probe it and I only get the Lightning Damage, and this damage is only 62 - 1250 , and critical strike chance is 11% only...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 16, 2022, 11:01:57 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:
Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath

Thanks so much...

How did you get attack speed and critical strike chance on energy blade my friend?... Thanks in advance...

I bought a 20-23 Energy Blade to probe it and I only get the Lightning Damage, and this damage is only 62 - 1250 , and critical strike chance is 11% only...

You need to link Energy Blade with lvl 4 Enhance to get 22% crit, attack speed comes from helmet enchant.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 16, 2022, 11:20:06 AM
What shield will you be using now just a rare, as Atziri's Reflection is a Fated so it won't exist anymore right.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
Last edited by Ibubbas on Aug 16, 2022, 5:12:36 PM
"
Ibubbas wrote:
What shield will you be using now just a rare, as Atziri's Reflection is a Fated so it won't exist anymore right.

I believe Atziri's Reflection is no longer Fated Unique in 3.17 and became Atziri exclusive drop, I think it still exist in 3.19.

In case it doesn't, rare shield with high ES or EV/ES and resis should be the replacement.
Hello sir, how do you generate the frenzy charges?
"
SemperN9ne wrote:
Hello sir, how do you generate the frenzy charges?

Eldritch implicit on body armour
If Energy Blade DPS scaled with ES then what affect does taking lightning dmg on the skill tree have?

I've been playtesting this build up to lvl 25 so far, started taking lightning dmg nodes but appears to have no affect on energy blade numbers

Is it the mix and max ES + x, where x changes with lightning dmg increases?
Last edited by MaxIgnoramus on Aug 19, 2022, 9:46:32 AM
"
MaxIgnoramus wrote:
If Energy Blade DPS scaled with ES then what affect does taking lightning dmg on the skill tree have?

I've been playtesting this build up to lvl 25 so far, started taking lightning dmg nodes but appears to have no affect on energy blade numbers

Energy Shield increase Energy Blade damage, Lightning damage increase Spectral Helix damage.
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
MaxIgnoramus wrote:

Energy Shield increase Energy Blade damage, Lightning damage increase Spectral Helix damage.

I see, how exactly does it increase Helix dmg? Apologies for having to spoon feed me here im still a noob when it comes to calculating dmg

*edit* Just noticed the lightning dmg on Helix description
Last edited by MaxIgnoramus on Aug 19, 2022, 10:30:28 AM
"
MaxIgnoramus wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
MaxIgnoramus wrote:

I see, how exactly does it increase Helix dmg? Apologies for having to spoon feed me here im still a noob when it comes to calculating dmg

*edit* Just noticed the lightning dmg on Helix description

Spectral Helix damage = Skill Base Multiplier x Weapon Base Damage x Increase in Damage %

where
Weapon Base Damage = Energy Blade Damage = 50% of Energy Shield
Increase in Damage % = Lightning Damage % + Attack Damage % + Damage % + any relevant damage % for Spectral Helix

A bit complicated for new player, not sure you can understand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info