QoL

thanks for maintaining that list.

also got one: when you got the catarina fight, jun keeps remembering you on every single interaction and you need alot more clicks to handle the betrayal board.

would be nice if she stopped after remembering you twice
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
up
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
the patch notes said this:

More user interface changes and quality-of-life improvements will be revealed in upcoming news posts.

I really hope they will deliver something meaningful....5 days left.

Edit:

What we got so far is better than nothing, which is the worst compliment you can give someone - and it's been like that for years

- highlight items mentioned in last whisper
- visually distinguish public from private tabs (do folders show if they got public/private tabs inside? We don't know yet)
- search for item via coordinates

I'm hoping for more...still disappointing
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 18, 2022, 7:26:42 PM
oh yess +1 for all
+1
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
So much yes OP, those things have been talked about for years even and never addressed.

It's fairly baffling that GGG relishes in saying 'Hey! We did this great thing!' that's often either mandatory to make something not tedious in the first place and should've been there with the implementation (years ago) or does QoL in ways it's not even needed, with vastly better options available and showcased in several other games already.

I just hope as many of those as possible will be addressed in the future, I think a great amount of the current player-base wouldn't be playing without those QoL features anymore, having them kept here despite several downgrades to our loved game in-between with some carrots from time to time to keep us engaged.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
+1
Up
If only GGG read the forums and players requests... these would be awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info