Persistent Error Blocking Many Delve City Nodes: Terrain generator out of sync with the server

This error is blocking a lot of city nodes in Delve. Can sometimes work around by loading the area beside the target node and initiating the crawler from there but even when it does work, it still means each block of cities needs to be done in one sitting and without dying, if you want to guarantee it will load.

A new instance never seems to help.

I heard on Windows that POE includes a PackCheck.exe that often resolves this issue, but I don't think I've found any equivalent on MacOS, which is what I'm playing on.

Thanks.

Last edited by cootb on May 28, 2022, 8:39:11 AM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 2:57:20 PM
Bump, any feedback as to why this is happening or how it might be fixed?

Thanks.
BUMPITY BUMP

All biomes access blocked when horizontal delving for profit at depth ~220. Happens also at 500-600.

Does not help to try other paths, or to start at other nodes. Rebooting does not help.

Standard league. Mac.

Months-long issue. Getting very frustrating.

Starting to feel like these city biomes are fake, just there to get players to spend time delving to a dead end.

Bad code or playtime promotion ploy, please fix.
Lol, the biomes are definitely real, it just seems like there's no urgency to actually support the game on Mac, which is annoying since it is advertised as such.

It'd be nice if we could at least know if there are any plans at all to fix this, but barring that, silence could be interpreted as "we might do it later, or never."

Currently have a depth 317 Crystal King that is only accessible from 1 other node, and it won't load.

Even tried doing a fresh install, doesn't matter
Bump, any feedback as to when or if there are any plans to fix this error?

Thanks.
I have same problem. Very frustrating.
same issue here on mac m1
Same problem for me.

I tried the good of going around and coming from another location but I think you can only get about 1-step that way.

Also on a Mac (M1)

I'm getting it on an Abyssal city and previously had it on Vaal cities* in Kalandra League. Stayed broken until the end of the league.

I think most nodes work, even city nodes, but once you get to a bad region you're screwed.

If you have problems like this in other areas you can Ctrl+click to force a new insurance, which has fixed it for me.

I don't see any way to do something similar in the mines, I tried ctrl-click but got thrown out again.
Same issue here!!!
Same issue here!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info