Who is ready for 3.19 already?

PoE died a little for me this league, so not sure if I'm going to play 3.19.
Since this league (as in league mechanic) has not introduced new on-death mechanics, expect the next league to be cluttered with them.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Bruh, why would I be ready for 3.19? That is when character balance is happening, and I feel like a lot of nerfs are going to happen despite how gruesomely difficult everything has gotten due to AN mods being introduced. Skelly mages most likely getting nerfed and making the archetype unplayable with no more good builds instead of all of the non-summoner builds getting buffed? Fuck that shit, I'd rather stay in 3.18.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I'm not ready for 3.19. 3.18 has taken away my motivation to play. And I can see from this forum I'm not alone.

Don't even have to read the posts, I can see the lack of motivation by everyone's current challenge count right next to their name.

By now, there should be lots of double digit counts heading toward 20+. But all I see is 3 to 7, with an anomalous 9 or 10 here and there.
I shudder to think of the possible mess that 3.19 will be, especially after their next round of nerfs. I have zero confidence in this project moving forward.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I'm ready for 3.21 or whatever the next big January expansion would be, 3.13 & 3.17 were both awesome.

I think 3.19 will still have balance issues with AN, HH, etc until they continue to get their shit together for the next few patches. That being said, I'll definitely give 3.19 a fair shot to see if its worth my time.
I'm ready for next big arpg game, because base game isn't fun anymore with AN mods and ridiculous amounts of ground degens and slows. No added league mechanic or numerical tweaks on some skills is going to fix the fact that baseline alch and go mapping now feels terrible.
I’m probably not going to play PoE again until 3.19. Can’t say I’m ready for it now but I’ll be pretty damn eager by the time it actually drops.
Why? Every patch is progressively worse then the last. Sorry GGG not trying to throw flack at you, but I have lost all faith in you. Every expansion its just more nerfs, and less fun. This time was suppose to be different but the entire no nerf thing was just dishonest, it wasn't lying there was no "nerfs" but every single build felt majorly and noticebly weaker, and it wasn't an error you are on record stating this was extensively tested and the difficulty was where you wanted it. So yes, you indirectly lied to us.
"
DarkJen wrote:
I am ready for 3.13 to be back.

Dropped this league on a 3rd day.
Because obvious reasons.

Just checking sometimes.

Tottaly agree with you there 3.13 was the peak poe fun. They have been killing poe ever since after that.
IGN : Sir_Big

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info