Sentinel Boss Kill Event Winners and Highlights

Gratz to the winners. Well deserved!
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
k now show them fighting 5 named mods and compare them to these boss fights.

ready? GO!
We know Ziz's one got assassinated by a blue mob, so...

(/jk but yes, there were other more glaring factors with that)
Last edited by Psaakyrn on May 25, 2022, 7:14:39 AM
Very nice
I see a post that brings back a memory.....
I can remember one time, my 7 year old nephew started swearing, but when I went to reprimand him, I found out he had been trying to cheat to disconnect a game quick enough to not get a loss on a multiplayer game and I ended up laughing.
It was lame, but funny.

Then I see a guy awkwardly swearing and making antics like he's that try-hard kids at school who will do anything for attention and doesn't realise only one person is laughing and everyone else is just feeling sorry for him.

Congratulations to those who won from real game skill and didn't make me cringe. haha.
This is probably one of the saddest posts I have ever seen, but it's a good sign for PoE.

Chris has always been insightful, even though the implementation always seems to always be atleast a little off if not alot.
The primary audience is obviously the "I stole my own grandmas credit card and bought stuff" group.
I already bought my rainbow vomit exsanguinate MTX with gore turned off so my 10 year old can enjoy playing.
Can't wait until the whole game is rainbow vomit and PoE is trending like Fortnite. Muahahaha!
Universal Law - Balance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info