Sentinel Boss Kill Event Winners and Highlights

nice build diversity, im convinced that DD is indeed GGG inside job.
Can't wait when they demolished other build next league and somehow buffing DD again...unintentionally
Maybe we will get some phys attackers in the next league, who knows.
Maybe they even add something based on warcrirs, outside of exploding pillars.
Something for slow and chunky 1hit stuff.
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Wait I thought quin69 won first place?

I think he is still at Hillok.
Tbh very disapointing …

Log out macros …
Loging slayers with culling to finish boss…

Duno how ppl call this HC to me is more soft than softcore ….

Gj anyway

But imo would count a lot more without logout macro or char changing to finish

But thats just me … and im a noone
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
TheMothLord wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Cool beans. Grats to the winners. But rare mobs still suck.

They absolutely only suck if you do

I don’t think you quite understand. Level of enjoyment one is getting from the game have nothing to do with level of advancement one has in the game. There are people who come back every league and never make it outside of white maps, yet they enjoy the game. I know folks who only do lab runs or play heist exclusively, without setting a foot outside of the narrow specific content they enjoy. They cannot do a lot of things at all - aka they suck at it- but they are having fun on content they like.

When A LOT of people say that current iteration of archnemesis modifiers isn’t good I don’t think that it is ONLY because they are too strong or overpowered (which to be fair I think is also true for some of them to certain extent), I firmly believe- as a conclusion from countless conversions in game and on discords - that game simply lost fair share of “fun factor”. Is not that people don’t like challenge or aspiring content at all, it is more that such things need to be properly dialed in so only certain combinations that occur in very specific environment should be extra challenging WHILE- very important- providing appropriate cost to reward ratio. This is all out of whack when fully geared and developed characters get obliterated by random blue mob, or when challenging rare mobs don’t provide adequate rewards.

Don’t get me wrong, having difficult, challenging and motivating content is absolutely good for the game. But the way it is implemented is critical. You cannot make 10 acts absurdly dangerous because a lot of folks will refuse to die 17 times in 2 hour session, not because they suck at the game, but because this early content should be balanced around realistic progression of leveling char. You cannot bring in Uber bosses that are not actually mechanically difficult but rather pure dps check - in other words average non HC end game player do better by playing glass cannon in those events because defense or strategic play don’t matter much since most attacks there will one shot super defensive chars anyways, and it is easier to complete them by dying couple times and phasing bosses faster. It’s same mistake as doubling or tripling bosses life without changing mechanics, they are not more difficult, they just more tedious.

Long story short new archnemesis mods still suck because they made a lot of normal-mediocre content unplayable for average Joe. Hence very significant dropout of player numbers, and irritation in community. A fact that 1-10% of players have no issues with this change doesn’t mean that the change is good.

I don’t think that it is “expected” for fully geared and min-maxed chars to find a average t16 map challenging, that’s not the reason why people maximize their chats and pursue improvements. As an example I have an 2 mil EHP char that will get basically one tapped in moderate T16 if I am not paying very good attention. So, I would find it reasonable if it was mediocre gear or underleveled char, but if it is level 100 and something I’ve poured 100’s of exalts and some gear is mirror quality, I don’t think that basic maps should be presenting a challenge similar to challenge that my average char is facing, otherwise it defeats the purpose of improving.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Oh boy the skill of culling striking
Nice!
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Tbh very disapointing …

Log out macros …
Loging slayers with culling to finish boss…

Duno how ppl call this HC to me is more soft than softcore ….

Gj anyway

But imo would count a lot more without logout macro or char changing to finish

But thats just me … and im a noone

Exactly bro. I say that long time.
I play only HC (except 1 league) and never use this "sheet" logout-macro.

Chris want harder game, but still is his game so bad, where his lovers (streamers) need this thing to survive XD

Its : "oh i make mistake, i take hard bleed, hurry use my HC skill (logout button XD)

Just broken unbalanced game, when you need (or its accepted) this cheat. This "skillers" are never true HC players ...
cool event, liked the boss fights. however, can future events be locked to a single character? culling on a slayer is super lame.
Lily is kinda hot yo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info