Feedback on New Microtransactions

I dont like that the LOOT BOX items are not even close to SET items, they dont match with each other. If you get a body armor for example, you feel inclined to buy the other matching pieces from the mtx shop, which could become expensive..

My solution:

Put in a FULL ARMOR set with low % to drop.

Although the ideas for new items are cool, the RGB bullcrap needs to stop. We get that enough with our skillgems.. Put in more GOLDEN and SILVER and BLACK and WHITE items.

I frikin LOVE this game!!! LETS GOOOO!!!

I have lots of ideas and feedback! I love the stuff, but lets start with my feedback.

-I don't like how the boxes don't have matching items, i love the effects of them but it would have been cool if the effects were "matching" to fit themes of the boxes. I like the idea of the health armor that glows based on your hp, I got the red one, but it doesn't really match with other red armors.
-I do like how the boxes were not duplicates, it made me happy to buy them. Even though I didn't get the stuff I really wanted. But that's okay I got some of them!
-I wish the endurance, power, and frenzy charge skins were bigger, similar to the pass. you can't see them hardly at all relative to regular charges.
-I love the ring MTXs, I wish the level effect from them was a seperate effect and not tied to the ring. Awesome though, none-the-less!
-Not sure if it's intentional, but I love how the reaper looms over you longer than normal when you afk. I wish apparitions did this normally personally. Maybe just while in hideouts and not in the city.
-The boot MTX, from testing it, are hard to see through all of the footprints and aura effects. So getting them was a bit of a disappointment compared to the other things.
-I love the teleporters, not sure if I'm a fan of the variants being extra in the box and not just given to you. It kind of feels like a ripoff(?) But I definitely use them all the time in my hideout.
-I'm in love with the reaper hideout, I love the dark aesthetics.. I'm disappointed that the switch to change the colors is not an actual hideout decoration.
-I've had the bugs on my character, can't notice them.
-As someone who is struggling with money lately, I'm upset that I probably can't get the effects from the other pack because it requires the full 90 dollars, or probably wont be able to get the kirac pass.. I'm really hoping I still can by the end of the league. I have loved necro for several years so I enjoyed the skins.. despite not currently liking the state of necromancer. I feel like the rewards from the two packs should be reversed, the skill effects should be 60, while the hideouts/portals should be the 90

As for some ideas for MTX~

-I've been playing EA Totems lately and It's really made me want Thaumaturgy Ballista Totems. Make them like the portal effect with little machine guns that make gunfire sounds!
-Chuggernaught flask skin, when you drink flasks your character drops little flask bottles around you. This would be funny to see! XD
-I'm not sure why Ancestor Protector totems can't use the other Ancestral Totem Skins? Not sure if this is an oversight.
-With Righteous Fire being meta, we need a Righteous Buyer skin. Where you have gold just being sucked up like a vacuum... or spewed out.. either way. Moneyyyyy
-Fortify MTXes like, different emblems from different lore like, Innocence, Redeemer, Hunter, Elder tentacles that wiggle around, almost like auras but it still hovers higher on the Z axis and rotates like regular fortify!
-I'd like to see the cursors expanded, personally. You guys could do some cool things like add little light pillars where we click to or even just add new color variants and hues to change the contrast of them.
-Death animations. Like our character exploding, falling over and spikes pop out of the ground, A boulder falls on top of us and we just splat.
-Would be neat if there were MTXs that would "resonate" with other players in town. Like Super friend rings that light up beams between people also wearing the ring in town! That'd be cool to kind of be like "HEY WE HAVE THE SAME THING :D"
-Something that makes it so everytime we zone into an area, we're wearing random MTXes everytime. I'm talking random wings, different skills for the ones you're using, different footprints, everything. It'd be so wacky to just see your character change constantly.
-UI skins. Nothing pay two win, but if you guys ever update the UI, let us buy different skins for it, different colors, different structures or shapes, but still look similar. Having a Celestial cat sitting in front of my life bar instead of solaris and lunaris would make me really happy~
-A back attachment that grows in size based on the amount of items in your inventory.
-A bow that changes its design based on what ever your highest elemental damage is.
-Necromancer MTX that makes your summons humanoid-like soldiers or mages instead of skeletons and stuff, so it feels like you're a commander of sorts, similar to Absolution and Dominating Blow.

I have loads of ideas for mtxes. I love the possibilities of just thinking of crazy things! I just want to ask. Why do I have to change my MTX over to new characters everytime I log in.. Why can't MTX be used on multiple characters it's just inconvenient.
Last edited by khaosshinobi on May 21, 2022, 2:26:49 AM
I haven't had a chance to buy one of the new packs but intend to. I really like the concept of the added interactive stuff so more of that please yes.

I'm a bit bummed as a standard league player that the vault pass is only available in the temporary leagues, but get the reasoning that we'd be able to insta-unlock it all. That said, if you ever come up with an alternative series of challenges for those of us that prefer the slower and more permanent nature of standard that still requires some time and effort, that would be neat.
More hymns for Cassia when?
I'd love to see some "normal clothes" Like a tux or dresses.
Think Goth clothes but wraeclast spicy
much better than the old slot machine box.
new mtx's are sweet - new rares arent though.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
new league passes - look cool, but the costumes were more appealing. or just the theme is not very good made, I usually like the theme of the undead...
vault pass - just do not interesting in any form.
Make the champions fortify invisible!
I usually point out negative things , but this time I'm highly impressed with the results and changes.

These new things are amazing and very very very nice , great work to be honest , I love them all
I got the $60 Arcanist pack, mostly for Shavronne's Tome, which I thought was a cool idea. Unfortunately, I forgot that most of the time when I'm identifying items I have the vendor screen up so I don't see the effect nine times out of ten.

Other than that oversight I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Whenever I supported the game before I mostly did it to support development. This is probably the first time I really felt I got my money's worth in terms of rewards, other than buying stash tabs. Also planning the buy MTX boxes with the currency I got, which never appealed to me before since I don't really care for costumes. The interactive cosmetics are really interesting.
Last edited by SkycladKansokusha on May 21, 2022, 5:18:04 AM
It's a huge step forward.

Very impressive, opens up so many interesting new options in future MTXs, I just can't wait what you come up with! ♥_♥

You never stopped to amaze me GGG :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info