3.18.0 Hotfix 4

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nobody cares about that. Fix monsters now. Today.

Just press the delete button, and spend the next YEAR developing archnem mods so they don't suck.

You guys spend criminally short time in development, and zero time testing. Zero.

Last league was the first good league since 3.7 fucking 3.7, it took you fucking almost 3 years to make a GOOD league. 3 years. 3 fucking years to do good ONCE.

And you blew it up instantly. Instantly. Destroyed all that good work you did in 3.17 -- fucking destroyed.

NOBODY INTERACTED WITH ARCHNEMISIS BECAUSE IT'S REWARDS WERE MEDIOCRE FOR TAKING MULTIPLE MAPS. NOBODY DID ARCHNEMISIS, IT'S AMONGST THE WORST CONTENT YOU'VE EVER MADE.

But now we can't skip it.
Thank you, this was really annoying
I have never hit tier 1 maps as a summoner and felt like I needed to gear up desperately. This league is by far the worst experience I've had playing this game in my many years of playing.
Spectres gameplay is totally destroyed now.
Like any other persistant minions.
Now they die anywhere anytime.

Gz for ruining it.

Only temporary minions now can do.
But its not that fun, so, many players saw that and leave quickly to play other games.

Those 4..
Patches doesnt help at all.

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Slick3152 wrote:
This is where everyone anxiously awaits: "Am I quitting PoE this league or are they going to actually nerf the dmg/tankiness?"

Unless a streamer goes on youtube and says that it's stupid it won't happen :)...GGG doesn't give a damn as long as they keep the precious streamers pumping more and more players that have no clue and only hit the wallet button.

Anyway, seems like a busy weekend at GGG, the fixed exactly nothing.

Ziz already said on youtube and twitch the current state of the game is very bad, especially for average players.
You need to fix the monsters immediately. Why don't you do it stubbornly? YOU MADE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE. I am struggling as an experienced player. Twitch streamers die 3-4 times per map. How will new players play the game that even we can't play? We're not telling you to nerf the boss. THESE ARE MAP ADDS. You made the same mistake with Sirius' adds few leagues ago and you doing it again.
Problem still persisted in standard public party. pls fix it.
"
Eraforn wrote:
You need to fix the monsters immediately. Why don't you do it stubbornly? YOU MADE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE. I am struggling as an experienced player. Twitch streamers die 3-4 times per map. How will new players play the game that even we can't play? We're not telling you to nerf the boss. THESE ARE MAP ADDS. You made the same mistake with Sirius' adds few leagues ago and you doing it again.

Agreed I can't do basic content, I want to delve n lower areas, nope rare mobs are like a end game boss and there's 3-5 of them at the same time please need another hotfix of some sort. I'm going to play another game till something happens or hope something does atleast.
Last edited by daimonxp on May 16, 2022, 1:06:01 PM
Keep it up guys, best Diablolike game
Last edited by And0r_Drakon on May 16, 2022, 2:02:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info